Leagues for Madden 15

Sign-up threads will appear over the next few weeks when the current leagues come to a close.

XBox One

XPress (2 games per week)

UKML (1 game every 5 days)

GM - if there's enough interest, a GM league will run on the One

Pro (2 games per week)

Pro-7 (1 game per week)

PS4

If there's a enough interest there will be a PS4 league. Nobody allocated to run this yet, so if you are interested, apply within.

The PFL

There might be a place for a head-to-head league, though it's not clear what platform it will be on or whether there will be enough demand.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,009
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

The PFL

There might be a place for a head-to-head league, though it's not clear what platform it will be on or whether there will be enough demand.

Edited by DiodeX
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  2,647

Great stuff!

• Group:  Banned
  • Content Count:  31
  • Timezone:  Europe/Budapest

Hey lads, heard a loads about this website and I am looking forward to compete in the Xpress and the UKML too....hope I will have a spare space left...so I put my name down, cheers

• Group:  PFL Legend
  • Content Count:  8,458

Hey lads, heard a loads about this website and I am looking forward to compete in the Xpress and the UKML too....hope I will have a spare space left...so I put my name down, cheers

Hey buddy

You will see signup threads open for both leagues in a couple of weeks, they will be in the 'Join a league' forum

• Like 2

• Group:  Banned
  • Content Count:  31
  • Timezone:  Europe/Budapest

Hey buddy

You will see signup threads open for both leagues in a couple of weeks, they will be in the 'Join a league' forum

Thanks man, I shall keep an eye on the forum, places will be taken quite quickly, I guess?!

Thanks man, I shall keep an eye on the forum, places will be taken quite quickly, I guess?!

Relatively unknown, all out leagues are currently on 360 so it really depends on the takeup of Xbox Ones and how many people switch late on

Current coaches in the xpress will get first dibs on a place which at a maximum Will be about 20 so there will be 12 spaces minimum

• Content Count:  1,176

I think ill be up for ukml. 2 games a week might be a bit of an ask now.

Can i ask a question which concerns me a little:

How will team order be assigned with such a change to the consoles and the leagues?

For example I have been in the Pro for a good few years now but that isn't being moved over to the Xbone. Does that mean that if i get a Xbone and want to play in the Xpress or UKML that i am now at the back of the queue compared to those players who play in those leagues currently?

This is a fairly unique set of circumstances and just want to know plans (if there are any set up so far)

How will team order be assigned with such a change to the consoles and the leagues?

For example I have been in the Pro for a good few years now but that isn't being moved over to the Xbone. Does that mean that if i get a Xbone and want to play in the Xpress or UKML that i am now at the back of the queue compared to those players who play in those leagues currently?

This is a fairly unique set of circumstances and just want to know plans (if there are any set up so far)

I can only speak from an Xpress point obviously, but that's not something I'd anticipate, no. I'd normally do a draft based on record but with an anticipated half of the franchise new to the xpress it wouldn't be the case. I'm working on a few ideas now, but nothing is set until I get some proper numbers

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3,720

Was wondering about the same thing just now...

Thanks guys, I know it's way off and I trust all the Commishs to do the best thing but was just wondering.

Maybe records from whatever league you were in would be better than random with newbies choosing near the end as usual?

• Content Count:  2,195

yea maybe random is the best way

I didn't suck for 3 seasons in M13 and 4 seasons in M25 to end with with the f**king Jags in M16  :lol:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2,777

I can only speak from an Xpress point obviously, but that's not something I'd anticipate, no. I'd normally do a draft based on record but with an anticipated half of the franchise new to the xpress it wouldn't be the case. I'm working on a few ideas now, but nothing is set until I get some proper numbers

I hope ability and loyalty is taken into account Joe ...

as one of the lesser players who is only playing season 4 to make sure of a decent team draft pick ....aswell as keeping the credibility of the season going  of course ... I hope I still get a decent pick.

My XBox one has not been on for a week or two ..... as Madden as been taking up all my time ....

• Content Count:  10,009

I didn't suck for 3 seasons in M13 and 4 seasons in M25 to end with with the f**king Jags in M16  :lol:

Skipping M15 then :lol:

Also, which ever way it is decided, it won't please everyone.

• Like 1

Skipping M15 then :lol:

Also, which ever way it is decided, it won't please everyone.

NBA draft lottery type of thing??

Gone are the days of honour and sportsmanship. It used to be a matter of letting somebody pick the team they followed and being reasonable if more than one player followed the same team.

Now there's a lot of dishonour and gamesmanship when some will do all they can to pick the slaggiest team.

• Group:  Xbox Commissioner
  • Content Count:  4,339

Just leave me the packers thanks :rock:

• Content Count:  2,195

I'd be happy to take the Bengals again.  I've grown quite attached to the noodle armed ginger twit

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1,849

At the end of the day you will all get what you are given and live with it (*whisper* Falcons please Riggs *wink wink*) lol

• Content Count:  2,790

yea maybe some sort of system to try give people teams they follow

yea maybe some sort of system to try give people teams they follow

Always knew you were a Jags fan

wouldn't mind the jags worse teams to start with

wouldn't mind the jags worse teams to start with

Brilliant!

Evo obviously wants the Titans, BTG I've heard has always wanted to go to Houston and RamsDan will love Andrew Luck

The AFC South is done and dusted

Edited by Joe
  • Like 2

The problem with that is I am a massive Bears fan but don't want to play with them. Never have.

The best part about Madden is using teams you dont know or have never played with before.

My solution: trust the Commishs to pool the rankings together of best to worst records. Simples.

• Like 1

Would the rankings be based off thispast madden alone

• Group:  PFL Coach
  • Content Count:  2,641
  • Timezone:  Europe/Zurich

The problem with that is I am a massive Bears fan but don't want to play with them. Never have.

The best part about Madden is using teams you dont know or have never played with before.

My solution: trust the Commishs to pool the rankings together of best to worst records. Simples.

Simulare here, I played now 3 seasons with the saints and I don't wan't to play another at least 3 seasons with them.

It's probably the best if the worst player can chose first. but I understand that it could be diffcult to say who is best and who is the worst player as there will be a lot of player who join new to the league.

I personaly want to take one of the worse team(e.g. Jags, browns, raiders, titans or the vikes), which I can develop into playoff contender. 3 or 4 years are a lot of time to create the team you want. So I'm really sure I will get one of the team I wish to get :applause: .

The only teams I really don't want are the eagles and the saints(but what are the chances that I have to pick one of them :lol: ). I loved to play with them. It was/is a lot of fun specially with the eagles, but now I want a new team.

• Content Count:  1,216

Noes the time to admit I've only been working the mic and someone else is working the controller and I really suck so bad, so Seattle plz thanks

• Group:  Staff
  • Content Count:  5,997

feic it

may as well throw my 2 cents out there

i think with some going to a new console and some staying on the old

u will have lads wanting to play in leagues they might not have played in before

we will be trying to recruit a lot of new members for old & new gen

ignore records - everyone starts Madden 15 level

i think across all leagues it should be random

ie how it's been done in ukml - lottery thingy

everyone picks a number

closest picks 1st furthest picks last

complete luck of the draw

• Like 1

It's fair to say we welcome as many views as possible, while we will never please anyone we'd rather please as many as possible

Edited by Joe

• Content Count:  1,111

I don't mind what we did as even with a random draw you can build a great side over 4 years anyway but if I can understand how those want to keep the top players away from the top teams to make it more competitive

Either way I support whatever decision the commishs make

• Content Count:  7,318

It's quite easy if you don't want to play with the team you support lads. Choose someone else :up: Rams are generally gone by the time I've picked in the Pro (think one season I could've had them but it was Docs turn) so I picked Jacksonville a couple of times. Noone here supports them and it's nice to build a roster.

Either way the commishes will be discussing this stuff at length and will come up with a plan. Me, I reckon it should be done randomly. If someone wants to play as a certain team it's up to them to make it known and then hope people let that team drop. 

• Content Count:  1,849

why not make it interesting, commishes put out their list of 32 coaches which they feel the order it should be in and if any coach wishes to move up the list they have to offer their following 1st round pick if not more to the coach whos position they want?

feic itmay as well throw my 2 cents out therei think with some going to a new console and some staying on the oldu will have lads wanting to play in leagues they might not have played in beforewe will be trying to recruit a lot of new members for old & new genignore records - everyone starts Madden 15 leveli think across all leagues it should be randomie how it's been done in ukml - lottery thingyeveryone picks a numberclosest picks 1st furthest picks lastcomplete luck of the draw

In my opinion this would be a massive 'f**k you' to people who went next gen 6 months ago or longer but stuck with the leagues. People who wanted to quit but wanted to support the league ....

Of course the newbies and the decent players are going to want a random draw

What you could do is to "rank" existing coaches based on performance and the time they spent in a league (hell, you could also get coaches minus points if they quit a league early) then make a draft lottery and coaches with more points get more lottery "balls" with their name on it....So players who been playing here for years get a better chance to get the team they want then newbies....but luck can still play a role here and get a newbie to choose first 

Thats what I meant by nba type draft lottery (did it make sense?? Im really hungover)

I might be overcomplicating this tho :D

In my opinion this would be a massive 'f**k you' to people who went next gen 6 months ago or longer but stuck with the leagues. People who wanted to quit but wanted to support the league ....

Of course the newbies and the decent players are going to want a random draw

Your loyalty is rewarded with an automatic place next year. It's all very well saying you stuck with the league, but there was no alternative on Xbox one to go to :lol: I'm not saying you specifically would have switched, but it's a hollow argument that I hear from plenty of people

Whatever I do will be for the good of the franchise as a whole, it won't please everyone unfortunately but I'll take the option that gives me the best chance of keeping the most people happy

• Like 1

not being smart rhino but staying in a league to get a better draft pick is a s**t reason to stay. Some people have left recently like sovoth but has played 7 seasons in the xpress a lot more than some who your saying should get an early pick

• Group:  Xbox Commissioner
  • Content Count:  4,339

Make a draft surely people from the other franchises can be incoperated somehow. Or make groups + random draw.

not being smart rhino but staying in a league to get a better draft pick is a s**t reason to stay. Some people have left recently like sovoth but has played 7 seasons in the xpress a lot more than some who your saying should get an early pick

If more people had f**ked off earlier in the season like you it would have made for a rubbish end to the franchise ....

you left two leagues if I recall correctly , one after you didn't post in the fixture thread and someone played the cpu .....and another after an embarrassing defeat ... so I'll not be taking advice from you.

I didn't stay to get a decent draft pick , I was hoping for a decent season

and I've played 6 or 7 seasons in the Xpress myself ....  so what 

I am pretty good at Just Dance though .... 

no need for insults . Hardly an embarrassing defeat I lost by afew points .Hardly a sin to leave a league is it??I was not enjoying it and felt I was struggling to play the games so I left instead of struggling through missing games. Have you beaten me in any of the games we have played? Not everyone can get the Packers or 49ers most people will be happy with  any team. And ive played 7 seasons in the express aswell . So you say you've played 6 or 7 seasons is that better than someone who joined recently and only played 2? 

Am I the only one around here who doesn't care about which team they got???( it's a lie I hate Flacco)

• Like 2

no need for insults . Hardly an embarrassing defeat I lost by afew points .Hardly a sin to leave a league is it??I was not enjoying it and felt I was struggling to play the games so I left instead of struggling through missing games. Have you beaten me in any of the games we have played? Not everyone can get the Packers or 49ers most people will be happy with  any team. And ive played 7 seasons in the express aswell . So you say you've played 6 or 7 seasons is that better than someone who joined recently and only played 2? 

No of course not , I'm not suggesting I'm better than anyone ......   I was going to give up after season 3 because I wanted to get playing the XBox One a lot more ....  but I didn't cos I wanted to be fair to Joe and the other Xpress players by finishing off the franchise ...

I was under the impression that people who stayed on would in some way benefit from doing so .....  what a mug eh ...  :rolleyes:

Edited by Red Rhinoceros

fair enough but just because someone finishes a franchise ,say they play 1 or 2 seasons and someone who played 7 and left for the last one or didn't play this madden but played 4 seasons last madden . Do they not 'deserve' something?

I was under the impression that people who stayed on would in some way benefit from doing so .....  what a mug eh ...  :rolleyes:

I'm particularly enjoying the fact that you've convinced yourself of something, when even I haven't decided how it will be done yet :lol:

• Content Count:  548
  • Timezone:  Europe/Dublin

Surely no matter what way the order we pick in is decided those that played all four seasons in either the pro or express will pick before anyone that left or any newbies.