Sliders Community

DiodeX

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,009
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

I have set one called PFL Sliders (TST) password - pflrules 

I have made it 10 min qtrs as that is how long the Pro Franchise qtrs are set to.

Sliders adjusted for now

Offence

QB Accuracy - 30

Pass Defence

Reaction Time - 65

Pass Coverage - 65 

Rush defence

Tackling - 60

I have just down passing for now so people only need to concentrate on those changes for now, still play your normal game. No point testing it with 100% passing, it might not prove anything. Also upped tackling.

I haven't changed Oline blocking yet as people(Pac mostly) have pointed out that the sack stats are all but sim. 

So play some games and report back your findings, try playing a couple of games if you can just straight up D, no adjustments, just to see if it doe do anything.

I would love to see passing at roughly 60% completion over the test cycle.

I think I sent an invite to everyone on my FL that plays Madden, 90% of my FL ;)

• Like 1

• Group:  PFL Coach
  • Content Count:  3,707

:up: 

WHO WANTS A GAME TONIGHT OR WED THU CHEERS

• Group:  PFL Legend
  • Content Count:  2,326
  • Timezone:  Europe/Dublin

I will be on Wednesday / Thursday, might be around 10

• Content Count:  7,671

I will be around tonight all evening for a game or 2

It would be good to jot down your QB stats after the game and post them up here.

on behalf of kirchoffs, qb stats 12car 135yds 3td :up:

• Like 3

not a great start Rivers 81% and Manning 58%, now Manning is Sim! but passes were still getting open.

If anything, Rush D was loads better!

I generally don't have trouble with rush d as it is. Yeah sometimes get massively burnt but generally contain it. Thought it was addressing passing only. Gonna be tonnes of arguments about this

• Content Count:  600
  • Timezone:  Europe/Copenhagen

not a great start Rivers 81% and Manning 58%, now Manning is Sim! but passes were still getting open.

If anything, Rush D was loads better!

I think the return game was toned down a bit. That, and the defense reacting way better to outside runs, was the most notable differences to me.

Keep in mind it wasn't exactly the greatest secondaries playing

thats the thing Phil, the only thing I did regarding Rush D was Tackling

who about this eve for a game with the new slider setting if u fancy a game shout cheers :up:

• Content Count:  4,055

thats the thing Phil, the only thing I did regarding Rush D was Tackling

That's all it needs too, if you stop as many broken tackles, the run game shuts down a bit. 

I'll be around when I get my new mic. Hopefully tonight, but if not then Saturday.

New mic here :D

I'll be around sometime at 10/10:30 tonight if someone wants a game with these sliders.

New mic here :D

I'll be around sometime at 10/10:30 tonight if someone wants a game with these sliders.

I will be on at 10 if you want some Jets on Jets action !

Played cheeseburger earlier tannehill 18/33 2 int 296 yds. 54per cent pass

Campbell 19/36 7 int 291 yds mingo 7 sacks 52 per cent pass

Did not notice any more pressure from 4 n 3 ends but I was using browns who play 3 n 4 got decent pressure from mingo lolb in a 4 n 3?

Did notice zones seemed a little bit tighter ,

Next game I play gonna go with a top qb and play 4 n 3 with elite def ends see what happens to be honest not to much in gameplay difference zones did feel slightly Better ,

Cheers trooper

Edited by trooper uk

you shouldn't notice much difference on pass rush as I didn't touch the OL at all

• Group:  PFL Executive
  • Content Count:  6,258
  • Timezone:  Europe/Luxembourg

Played in the sliders community last night and didn't notice that much of a difference to be honest..... didn't make the coverage feel better of worse.

Both QB's finished with high % of completion I think this is mainly down to the QBs not throwing more than 10-15 yards. The blocking remained strong as I expected it to but that was mostly down to us blocking 6 v 6 man blitzes. I think there was only 1 or 2 sacks. Didn't really notice much of a difference with the runs but I don't know if thats due to the way we both played.

Ultimately, I didn't really notice a difference from the current normal sliders.

time to twerk, sorry tweak! some more?

but with what they are at, it was more apparent in the cfm.

ME N SAM DEFOO FORT ZONES WERE SLIGHTLY BETTER :g:

You have to take into account the teams as well, NYG = sucky DBs :D

If I put QB accuracy at zero, then we'd know if the sliders do adjust!

• Group:  Xbox Commissioner
  • Content Count:  4,339

ME N SAM DEFOO FORT ZONES WERE SLIGHTLY BETTER :g:

which fort are we talking about here. is it this one?

ford-boyard.jpg

Twerk away :facepalm:

Not encouraged to think that they are different between Community and CFM

I will be on tonight for a game

Fort%20Bragg%20Drop%20Zone%20map.jpgor these?

Played a game with Burnzee tonight and I felt it played better. Chiefs Bears

On the run game I felt I was successful with the run when I should be. Charles had 12 runs for 180 yards. Burnzee would not agree I think as he netted 15 yards on 24 carries. I felt I called the right plays at the right time to stop his runs. As for my running I had speedy Charles and he put in some long runs where I thought he deserved them, example Burnzee base aligned on one play moving a couple of defenders from the short side of the field where I was running to and I ended up with loads of blockers and weaved it to the house with incredible user skill :lmao: Running definitely more realistic.

Run committed a few times and Burnzee's runs were stopped in the backfield. Run committed a few times and gave up 2 TD's on big plays, as it should be !

As for passing I thought it was realistic. Burnzee completed his passes where I had weaknesses in my defence. Example down the middle on Cover 2, over the top on silly safety blitzes.  When he went where I had good coverage I stopped him. Neither of us threw an interception but passing was far from automatic. You did have to make good reads. We both could have thrown picks had we user controlled a defender in time.Zone appeared to play better. QB accuracy looked better. Smith is poor DAC and when I went deep once he did not get it out there, while Cutler did a few times he needed to.

I was successful when I sent blitzes they got through in a reasonable time but were unsuccessful when extra blockers were left in.

Put it like this, the plays that should succeed did succeed, the ones that were well defended did not. All positive from me.

Fairly high scoring game but the punters did get some loving !

I played Jabe last night, Eli was 18 0f 19 1TD and 0 ints Giants 23-20 Browns.

We weren't really going for a win against each other really.

Running was about right.

I think I played a different game to how I have been playing and was largely successful. I was a lot more careful on passing the ball, dink and dunk apart from one play, Nick 1  on 1 vs a Safety, Nicks won.

• Content Count:  3,394

I have set one called PFL Sliders (TST) password - pflrules 

I have made it 10 min qtrs as that is how long the Pro Franchise qtrs are set to.

Sliders adjusted for now

Offence

QB Accuracy - 30

Pass Defence

Reaction Time - 65

Pass Coverage - 65 

Rush defence

Tackling - 60  

I have just down passing for now so people only need to concentrate on those changes for now, still play your normal game. No point testing it with 100% passing, it might not prove anything. Also upped tackling.

I haven't changed Oline blocking yet as people(Pac mostly) have pointed out that the sack stats are all but sim. 

So play some games and report back your findings, try playing a couple of games if you can just straight up D, no adjustments, just to see if it doe do anything.

I would love to see passing at roughly 60% completion over the test cycle.

I think I sent an invite to everyone on my FL that plays Madden, 90% of my FL ;)

Berty & I Played a game last night. Looking back on it a good fair few areas were spot on. HOWEVER, passing was too easy from my POV, I mean I've got Cutler :lol:

The ground game on my side was stuffed and hated it mainly as I personally felt that some of the defensive tackling was rediculously fast and too far behind the LOS.

Taking in to account that some of my line cant really PB or RB, and that Bert says his D are No1 in the pfl, I took a few things in to consideration from last night.

The 1st quarter was brilliant, exactly how a game should be in madden. 2 horrendously BIG defensive mistakes from me allowed his HB to gain monsterous yards, that was accepatable, they were my fault.

2nd qtr took a bit longer to stop certain plays and we disagreed about how to stop,  or at least how a play should be stopped if the defence acts correctly.

I enjoyed the game, but I do feel the the rush defence shouldnt be getting behind the LOS as the ball is being handed off roughly 50-60% of the game. That feels unrealistic to me, but like I say thats only my opinion.

If the QB stats are still down to 30 then they were good for Cutler last night :lol: some of the best passing I have ever down last night :lol:

As Berty recommended I may have to play another run game with some one to make a decision, which is only fair :up:

Yep AFAIK I gave up the least amount of run yards in the Pro but my pass defence was poor. On the runs stuffed behind the LOS I either had called a run commit or had a defender in a flat zone stuffing an outside run which with Forte not being the fastest was taken too long to develop against a Chief defence which is really good in game. The same calls at the wrong time which would have stopped any runs did yield huge pass plays TD. Would probably agree passing was still easy, only difference being if a blitz was sent it had a better chance of getting through.

makes me wonder if 30 is good and 70 would be bad!, it is EA still :lol:

Played two games this afternoon with Buncey.

First off my Jets walloped his Vikings a blowout

Second his Cowboys beat my Jets 20-17 with a FG as time expired. It was 3-3 well into Q3.

Really enjoyable. Good defensive calls were rewarded, poor ones caught out.

Running was tough but I had good running yards both games. However the 15 yards runs with trucking and pancakes are now 4yds. The odd big run did succeed against poor or blown coverage.

Passing was definitely more difficult. On Bunceys FG winning drive I did feel like I could stop him and nearly did on a few occasions but his good play engineered the 50 or so odd yards to get the winning FG. Lots of punting, no insane picks, just good coverage when there should be. PA passes which came under a lot more pressure than normal.

Sacks were few but there was loads of pressure throughout, but all reasonable.

I really really enjoyed the two games. No doubt you had to work hard on offence and on defence you always felt that a stop was possible if you had the right defence in. That I like but understand that it's not to everyone's liking.

:up: Al

• Like 1

Yeah, just felt a lot better for me as well. A bad pass into coverage was easily picked off, and the receivers didn't get open as often as I've seen. Certainly Cromartie when in man coverage completely shut down both Jennings and Dez. 

The first game, AP got I think 90 yards off 20 carries, but my passes were all over the place and your defense was very good. Really struggled to move the ball with Freeman. 

Second game was a lot closer. I managed to not consistently give you short fields and we both struggled with turnovers in the first 2 quarters. After that, we managed to punch in 2 TDs each, I just got the game winning FG after a nice drive with 1:30 left. You can still pass the ball in this, but you need to be careful with the coverage.

Think Romo has just under 80% completion, but I still struggled to score as they were all short completions. Another interesting stat, Berty had 9 tackles for loss in the game, only 2 sacks, and that was with the Cowboys useless O-line :lol: