Dgn

• Group:  PFL Legend
  • Content Count:  1,376
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

As a few of you may be aware, Immature Gamers merged and moved under the Daily Gaming Network banner last Friday.

We've been running a week to the day, broke through the 100 members barrier, accrued over 2,000posts and are looking at various leagues and gaming nights for the near future.

What does this mean for MaddenPFL?

Well, as I'm involved behind the scenes on both communities, both sites are now partnered up. Currently its a simple RSS Feed in your gaming forum and we're gonna be promoting this place when Madden'13 is due for release as a starter, but I am looking at more ways of integrating and cross promotion.

Eventually, I will be merging both databases so that your account here will also gain you access over there without the need for re-registering, and anyone over there that signs up thats a Madden nut will be able to log in over here with their same info. (we had something like this in the past with XBLN & PS3N which worked really well).

So, if you help promote MaddenPFL on twitter or facebook, chuck a mention to DGN as well. I'll be ensuring the same is done over on DGN.

Cheers lads.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,394
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

oooo :up: onwards and upwards