• Group:  PFL Legend
  • Content Count:  1,376
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

Starting the middle of next week, we will be changing the forum log in method.

Currently its a choice of display name or email address. With the single sign on for the RGM Network of sites, its created a bit of an issue for some with existing accounts and some with accounts on both sites and differing email addresses etc. 

As I've stated, new accounts will not have any issue with the single sign on, so, bit of a ballache to rectify, but here's what we're going to be doing;

New Login Method & What You Need To Do

We will be changing it to email login only. Some of you have experienced difficulty logging in across sites with the single sign on. 

You will need to check on each site prior to this change that you can log in with the same email address on all 4 sites. 

I am expecting further problems with this, but its in an effort to correct any issues and ensure that you all benefit from the great feature we have with the single sign on. 

We've seen this week how much of an impact it has had with cross promotion with regards to the highlights of the month competition and the additional exposure its had. Having the same ease of access across all 4 sites will just encourage further engagement between sites, expanding your friends list and increasing the overall size of community we have. 

I am going to start a thread for people to post in with any issues on each forum. I'll be on over the weekend addressing these prior to the switch next week.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,394
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

I've tried again to link in with my FIFA account, won't let me. Asked for a password reset request yesterday and still haven't got on for it :g: 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,169
  • Timezone:  America/Los_Angeles

6 minutes ago, Burnzee Boyee said:

I've tried again to link in with my FIFA account, won't let me. Asked for a password reset request yesterday and still haven't got on for it :g: 

Same for me as well.