New Member Hi

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  26
  • Timezone:  UTC

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and well I'm looking for a league too join, im pretty sick and tired of just people abusing onside kicks, fourth down plays and fake punts and fg's all the time. Just isn't realistic.

I posted on NFLUK forums about not knowing what sort of league to join.

• Group:  PFL Legend
  • Content Count:  7,623
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

Hello mate.

I'm the one who replied to you on NFLUK. Welcome to the site.

Any idea what sort of league you are looking for? ie. how many games per week? how long the qtr's are etc? Essentially, how much time do you want to commit to Madden. :lol:

• Content Count:  882

welcome! same place I found this website was through NFLUK

might see you on the field soon

Don't mind anywhere between 2-3 games a week is fine. Quarters hopefully more then 6 minutes at least.

How exactly do i join that league? Sorry if its a silly question

Don't mind anywhere between 2-3 games a week is fine. Quarters hopefully more then 6 minutes at least.

Ok, that opens up all leagues really. Here's a quick summary:

Pro Franchise - 2 games per week - 10 min quarters - little - no space available - in off season (season 1)

Xpress League - 2 Games per week - 8 min quarters - 1 - 2 spaces available - in off season (season 1)

UKML - 1 game every 5 days - 8 min quarters - No space available - Week 15 of season 1 (possibly space after xmas)

Fantasy Franchise - 1 game every 5 days - 8 Min Quarters - Lots of space - Week 14ish season 1

Pro 7 - 1 game per week - 8 min quarters - Some pace available I believe - mid-season (season 1)

The PFL - 1 game per week - 10 min quarters - in play-offs (season 1)

All of these are online Connected careers except the PFL which we record our own stats and use online rosters.

The Fantasy Franchise was done via Fantasy Draft, therefore he teams rosters were hand picked in a draft and are not the actual NFL rosters.

Would say you could join one of the 2 games per week leagues or a combination of leagues depending on your availability. Individual commissioners will be able to tell you availablity better than me. Above is a rough guide. :up:

Hope that helps?

Ok, that opens up all leagues really. Here's a quick summary:

Pro Franchise - 2 games per week - 10 min quarters - little - no space available - in off season (season 1)

Xpress League - 2 Games per week - 8 min quarters - 1 - 2 spaces available - in off season (season 1)

UKML - 1 game every 5 days - 8 min quarters - No space available - Week 15 of season 1 (possibly space after xmas)

Fantasy Franchise - 1 game every 5 days - 8 Min Quarters - Lots of space - Week 14ish season 1

Pro 7 - 1 game per week - 8 min quarters - Some pace available I believe - mid-season (season 1)

The PFL - 1 game per week - 10 min quarters - in play-offs (season 1)

All of these are online Connected careers except the PFL which we record our own stats and use online rosters.

The Fantasy Franchise was done via Fantasy Draft, therefore he teams rosters were hand picked in a draft and are not the actual NFL rosters.

Would say you could join one of the 2 games per week leagues or a combination of leagues depending on your availability. Individual commissioners will be able to tell you availablity better than me. Above is a rough guide. :up:

Hope that helps?

Xpress sounds like the best one, i could do anything really but 2 games a week is what I would like to play.

Ok mate. Go to the Join League section and click on the XPress league. There should be a sign up thread.

You may be limited to which teams are left. Think there were 1 or 2 yesterday. If it's not clear who's left, just post a message asking and someone will get back to you.

Xpress is good because were looking to get 3/4 seasons in before madden 14 so you can really get stuck in to forming the team you want

Xpress is good because were looking to get 3/4 seasons in before madden 14 so you can really get stuck in to forming the team you want

Oooh that would be great!

I also believe if there are any teams available they will be the teams with great draft position (prob top 5) so you can get yourself a decent player straight away

I also believe if there are any teams available they will be the teams with great draft position (prob top 5) so you can get yourself a decent player straight away

Would i be able to see what the rosters are like before i make a pick of what team and such and hows their cap space etc...

Im sure that would be fine but its pacfish who deals with all that jazz

• Content Count:  10

Just joined the site via NFLUK, have plenty of time weekday evenings and weekends mostly Sunday to play Madden, looking to join a league and happy to jump into whatever teams are left available.

• Content Count:  3,394

welcome lads :up:

• Content Count:  2,767

Welcome to the site boys :up: