'game Session Has Expired'....help Needed.

ali g no1

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  16
  • Timezone:  UTC

So this is looking like I have a connection problem,  I can play online at madden and cod with no problems most of the time.  I've played in the fantasy franchise and on the Boards one in Ireland no problem.  I've taken over the Saints in the pro7 and am not able to get any games started.  I had to sim my first game against the Falcons and let the ....second team play the cpu. 

So last night I cleared my cache, deleted all saved rosters(as did my opponent), rebooted the routers, switched on and off the xbox but all to no avail.  We tried to play a friendly with another player to see if we could and only I couldn't leaving me fairly certain that the fault lies somewhere with me/my set up.

I use a wired connection to the router/belkin and usually have no issues.  The error which occurs is 'the game session is no longer available'  Any ideas???  I'm basically going to have to quit this ccm if I can't play in it.

Just pro7, but also when I tried to play that friendly last night, I played earlier in the week on the Irish franchise

That would point to it being game related rather than a comms type issue at your end. The fact that it is happening to every fixture you try to play in the Pro-7 always shows that it's not that you have a problem with a specific player.

I have heard of connection issues in the past where the roster files have been corrupted. Not sure if you have a roster files for each specific franchise or not, it's probably stored online anyway.

First thing I'd try is to quit the Franchise and rejoin. Quit it, don't retire.

Unless you find that you can't play any games any more, in which case it will likely be a comms issue - NAT settings is the most common cause

• Content Count:  449

It does sound like NAT issues Ali if you can't play a friendly game.

I myself am having very frustrating issues with EA Sports Servers, my Xbox Live connection is constant, no lag, no problems, but it seems late in a game there is a high chance of the EA Servers just dropping out for no reason. I know it's not only me having the problems but it is REALLY annoying.

Is that the DMz thingy, I know how to open it for Xbox now, done it last night but thought I had it wrong cos it signed me out of ea, then Xbox live so I thought I'd made a mistake but was told that was right so ill do it again later.

Without doing the above I was able to play aje in the fantasy franchise today