Madden Connection Issues

Hulldolfan

• Group:  PFL Legend
  • Content Count:  571
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

Has anyone experienced connection issues in this version of madden?

My connection is usually bang on, however, because of the past vulnerability of the madden servers I alway play madden with my ethanet cable plugged into the xbox.

I don't have any issues with any of the other games I play online (wirelessly) or in madden until 2 nights ago.

I arranged to play my pro fran game and was getting well and truely tonked when we were booted from the ea servers. This didn't kick me off xbl, but it did freeze the xbox so I had to switch off and log in again. I offered to let my opponent play the cpu, but we arranged to replay the fixture last night when mid-way through the 3rd qtr the exact same thing happened.

I know that my internet connection did'nt drop on either occassion and neither did my opponents so this has us puzzled. I remember in madden 11, there was a stange issue where certain players could play all their games without an issue except for a particular player or team where games could never be completed. This varied so it could not be attributed to one person and was a bug in that particular version.

I just wonder if a similar issue is around in M13 and would like to know if anyone has had similar issues.?