Jump to content
padmcv

New Member

Recommended Posts

Hello All,

Just ordered an Xbox One specifically to play Madden, so I think this is the right place for me!

Haven't played in a couple of years and I am new to the online aspects so any pointers welcome.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the site buddy :pfl:

If it's Madden you crave this is the site for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome @padmcv think you're going to enjoy it here, one of the best Madden communities in the UK and Europe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome aboard mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, padmcv said:

Hello All,

Just ordered an Xbox One specifically to play Madden, so I think this is the right place for me!

Haven't played in a couple of years and I am new to the online aspects so any pointers welcome.

Welcome to the :pfl: 

We have spots in the second xbox league the arena franchise, we will be drafting next Thursday,

What nfl team do you follow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tripperman28 said:

Welcome to the :pfl: 

We have spots in the second xbox league the arena franchise, we will be drafting next Thursday,

What nfl team do you follow

Thanks! It was your recommendation that brought me here by the way!

Cool, I'm definitely up for the league.

I'm a Jets fan so the first time I've been optimistic before a season in a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, padmcv said:

Thanks! It was your recommendation that brought me here by the way!

Cool, I'm definitely up for the league.

I'm a Jets fan so the first time I've been optimistic before a season in a long time.

Sorry mate didn't recognize the user name, great to have more boards guy's here:up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All set up now. Still getting used to the controls. Gamertag is padmcv for anyone that wants to add me. I need a lot of friendlies to get the hang of this!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome sir! Add me my GT is Vondia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...