Hello after 3 years!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,610
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

Hello,

I doubt many of you remember me since its been about 3 years (Madden 16) since I was last knocking around here in the xpress league. I parted ways with Madden as I decided to buy a gaming PC instead of a next gen console.

I was unbelievably excited to discover that Madden 19 will accompanied by a PC release! Its great to see the PFL still going strong and I've spotted a few names I recognise!

I fully anticipate that this will be the wrong place to ask this but will Madden PFL be entertaining a PC league for Madden 19? I would love to make an unspectacular return to online franchise play!

Thanks,

Aje14 

• Like 1

• Group:  Xbox Commissioner
  • Content Count:  4,339

Welcome back :up:

doubt there will be a pc league as we would need a whole new set of members most likely to make it work unless xbox and pc are cross platform ready

• Group:  Site Manager
  • Content Count:  3,109

1 hour ago, aje14 said:

Hello,

I doubt many of you remember me since its been about 3 years (Madden 16) since I was last knocking around here in the xpress league. I parted ways with Madden as I decided to buy a gaming PC instead of a next gen console.

I was unbelievably excited to discover that Madden 19 will accompanied by a PC release! Its great to see the PFL still going strong and I've spotted a few names I recognise!

I fully anticipate that this will be the wrong place to ask this but will Madden PFL be entertaining a PC league for Madden 19? I would love to make an unspectacular return to online franchise play!

Thanks,

Aje14 

Welcome back bud. 

Think the PC version is going to struggle as a franchise base till subsequent versions come out. Good thing I understand is that xbox and PC madden are playable via one purchase. 

Every franchise is going to have to target a new community so never say never. 

Promoting should be starting soon and maybe @SnapDancan get the feelers out there via twitter.

I will have a look at PC sports community sites over the weekend and again put the feelers out. 

Would really be a fantastic win win if we could get PC gamers on here also. Man we could start branching out. 

Anyhow I digress, welcome back to the community :pfl:

• Group:  PFL Coach
  • Content Count:  2,641
  • Timezone:  Europe/Zurich

Welcome back.

I didn't realised madden comes to pc. I have to check the specs. But for now Xbox is just easier for me, then to worrie every new year if my pc is still good enough to play the new madden game.

• Group:  PFL Executive
  • Content Count:  6,258
  • Timezone:  Europe/Luxembourg

Welcome back @aje14 remember our games many years back. I believe Madden will support cross play but given Sony's stance to cross play guess this will just be with Xbox.

Good to have you back

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,610

On 13/07/2018 at 22:16, TopLoader said:

Welcome back bud. 

Think the PC version is going to struggle as a franchise base till subsequent versions come out. Good thing I understand is that xbox and PC madden are playable via one purchase. 

Every franchise is going to have to target a new community so never say never. 

Promoting should be starting soon and maybe @SnapDancan get the feelers out there via twitter.

I will have a look at PC sports community sites over the weekend and again put the feelers out. 

Would really be a fantastic win win if we could get PC gamers on here also. Man we could start branching out. 

Anyhow I digress, welcome back to the community :pfl:

The one game I've missed from console is Madden, I found a very active Madden 08 (last PC version) modding community but that game just didn't quite do it for me. Hopefully EA decide that cross play will be a thing or that there is enough PC interest!

On 14/07/2018 at 09:22, Beyond The Game said:

Welcome back @aje14 remember our games many years back. I believe Madden will support cross play but given Sony's stance to cross play guess this will just be with Xbox.

Good to have you back

We had some good games back in the day iirc! Would be awesome if cross play happened, would that mean there could be a joint PC/Xbox league?

On 14/07/2018 at 08:14, Winti26 said:

Welcome back.

I didn't realised madden comes to pc. I have to check the specs. But for now Xbox is just easier for me, then to worrie every new year if my pc is still good enough to play the new madden game.

Yeah that is one issue, although im not too fussed about graphics for madden as long as it runs smooth.

Anyway, ill probably flit in and out of the forums up until august to see if there is any news, I'm potentially going to be buying a PS4 anyway come November since it looks like Rockstar aren't releasing RDR2 on PC. So may end up joining up again then - will be a bit tougher to fit in nowadays since i'm no longer a student!!