SnapDan

PFL League Sign Up's

STRUCTURE

COACH MODE
CREATE COACH WITH YOUR OWN NAME
CPU GENERATED DRAFT CLASS
9 MINUTE QUARTERS ALL-PRO
XP – 150 FOR ALL PLAYERS EXCEPT OFFENSIVE LINEMEN WHO WILL BE 200
ADVANCE – EVERY WEDNESDAY AND SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT (2 GAMES PER WEEK)

PFL Owners List

• Like 1

I’m in too!

Yup! I'm in

I’m in!! :2up:

In. Definitely in favour of some benefit for being :manutd: though

• Haha 1

Yes. Sign me up

I'm in :up: 

And option 1 is my vote for team selection/ draft method

• Like 1

I’m in 

On 21/06/2018 at 12:09, Liridon said:

The Legend himself is making a comeback. Add me to list

Don't think we have a recycling permit for you Mr Trash :lol:

• Haha 3

In

I'm in

@SPARKYR008  @HLR Milo @Ken2Blitzkrieg @fortworthjoe @kingjimi84 @Burnzee Boyee @shatnersbassoon

@Coco0981 (i'm not giving up on you Coco!) @Bos @PatsUK @forzambri1993 @DaBurg864 @Jadedmarrow5314

Spots will be at a premium lads! Sign-up asap :up: (sorry if i tagged you if you already signed-up or already saw this and decided not to sign-up)

In, sorry I didn't reply, been on holiday 

@DaBurg864

You in buddy? 

Just a little update as some people are getting itchy feet.... @helimachoptor :lol: 36 sign ups so far (including myself), as mentioned not everyone will get a place in the 32, but it's still not too late to sign up either. There will be another league of some form I'm sure for some I know prefer a slower advance. 

Will not be starting any drafts until the game is released, be nice for people to have an oppurtunity to use a few teams etc while we sort things like how we are drafting, when we are starting, adding rules etc

Season 4 is coming to an end as this Sunday the play offs will be live. Once this season is over we will get into Madden 19 properly. Cut down to 32, get recruitment going for the 2nd league and appointing some new staff to help us sell ourselves to other Madden players.

So get your name down for sign ups because once season 4 is finished we will be diving in. Hopefully the game comes out ready as it did this year, I think (and I know others do too) that with the game coming out early, we may be able to start earlier rather than wait for the traditional week 1 rosters. All depending on the game and its bugs of course, but this year the game was released and was fine other franchises around europe and america started before and had no issues, I think starting earlier would really help the season 4 drop off too, as we would finish a month earlier so you'd have the summer as free time and the league wouldnt get in the way of your holidays and alcoholism :lol:.

So you have about a week/two to register your interest/sign up, when season 4 is over (after the Superbowl) sign ups will be closed and with the help of others the league will figure out and release it's 32 not long after. Then we will get to work on some of the votes, then when the game is released we will check its all working and decide on when we are going to start, then draft our teams!

• Like 2

I’ll register interest, but don’t put me in the original 32 please. I’d be more interested in a second league, mainly because i’m still pretty poop so I don’t want to take up a spot in the flagship league which can be taken by someone much more competitive than me. But i’m getting M19 and would definitely like to be involved in something. 

8 minutes ago, NillisLukins said:

I’ll register interest, but don’t put me in the original 32 please. I’d be more interested in a second league, mainly because i’m still pretty poop so I don’t want to take up a spot in the flagship league which can be taken by someone much more competitive than me. But i’m getting M19 and would definitely like to be involved in something. 

skill doesn't matter. we got heli in the league for starters :lol: 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NillisLukins said:

You want to improve thats the main thing, more committed people the better. You improved massively the 2nd time we played compared to our first

Edited by SnapDan
  • Like 2

On 13/07/2018 at 19:45, tripperman28 said:

@Coco0981 is coming back :up:

Unfortunately this is fake news @SnapDan, won't have the time to commit to it so not going to take a valuable spot off someone else