Burnzee Boyee

Hanging up my Madden Cleats

(Doc sad (

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this burnz hope everything is ok buddy? You know where we are if you want to rejoin in the future and hopefully see you around the forums still mate

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you leaving us buddy. Will no doubt see you around in the forum's. I like most take it to the extreme the amount of time dedicated to Madden. Totally understand the need to step back especially after what's sounds like a garbage year. 

All the best in every walk of life pal. 

Craig

Edited by TopLoader
  • Like 2

Sad to see you leave Brian :(

Have had a few good games against you over the years - hopefully when things settleback you can come out of retirement :up:

• Like 1

@Burnzee Boyee

Sad to see u leave m8 was nice to meet u few years back at madden meet up top bloke 

best  luck  in whatever u do m8 ..

ye very true it is only game 

trooper 

• Like 2

Sad to see you go Brian. But with your reasoning I understand it. This game is fun to play but can also bring out much frustration. Which isn’t so bad but if it’s on top of other emotions can be exactly what you don’t need. I hope you stick around on the site and GroupMe bud. If not all the best in life and hope 2018 will be awesome for you bud!

• Like 1

All the best Brian. 

• Like 1

Very sorry to see you go Burnzee, you've been such a stalwart on the madden forums over the years.

And the fact you always pick the bears is pretty cool. Best of luck! 

• Like 1

Aww, no way Bri, you're almost the last bastion of Madden leagues :( 

come play FIFA instead :shifty: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Take it easy @Burnzee Boyee

You never know your appetite for madden might return when 19 comes around, time heals all

@DaBurg864 :applause:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Diodex said:

Don’t let Al lure you to the FIFA side. If you’re going footy you must go PES it can’t be any worse then that dogs**t FIFA game his year :lol: 

• Haha 3

On 12/11/2017 at 10:31 AM, Diodex said:

I actually think I am after Berty and Riggler had gone on to pastures new, well FIFA for Berty :lol:

I joined about the same day/week as Berty (so we were both kinda the longest at the time, before he left the madden leagues) when ToffDuff and AndyL recruited us for what was then CGN and we only had the one league with no scouting or draft changes back then as you all know, that league was Madden PFL and Madden Bowl III iirc (The first two seasons only had 10 players all in).

I feel priviledged to have been a part of the these leagues for that length of time, watching the league, change and grow to what it is today, as well as the joy and laughter I've had with all you guys at one time or another, including the meet ups.

I am sad at leaving and I shall miss the games and the fun, the banter and of course, drafting the Bears every year, but you guys are continuing and that's more important to the league.

Catch you all on the flip side. :up:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Burnzee Boyee said:

I actually think I am after Berty and Riggler had gone on to pastures new, well FIFA for Berty :lol:

I joined about the same day/week as Berty (so we were both kinda the longest at the time, before he left the madden leagues) when ToffDuff and AndyL recruited us for what was then CGN and we only had the one league with no scouting or draft changes back then as you all know, that league was Madden PFL and Madden Bowl III iirc (The first two seasons only had 10 players all in).

I feel priviledged to have been a part of the these leagues for that length of time, watching the league, change and grow to what it is today, as well as the joy and laughter I've had with all you guys at one time or another, including the meet ups.

I am sad at leaving and I shall miss the games and the fun, the banter and of course, drafting the Bears every year, but you guys are continuing and that's more important to the league.

Catch you all on the flip side. :up:

Actually playing Toff at FIFA now, he recruited me here originally also 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Diodex said:

Actually playing Toff at FIFA now, he recruited me here originally also 

See what he started :lol: