shatnersbassoon

Peer disconnection in Madden 18

As those of you go have tried to watch my Twitch feed will have seen, I've been having issues with peer disconnections.

It's incredibly annoying and I'd appreciate any advice on how to solve it as the EA forums are as much use as tits on a fish.

I played shatners the other night and we didn't have a disconnect during the game

I just played a game where we got disconnected, but neither of us were kicked from Xbox Live or the EA severs. Very strange.

It seems to be going a bit mental at the minute. Volki and Scotty played 2 or 3 times and kept getting a desync message on the screen. Me and Bos lost connection and in offline cfm games keep freezing 

On 10/11/2017 at 8:21 PM, SnapDan said:

It seems to be going a bit mental at the minute. Volki and Scotty played 2 or 3 times and kept getting a desync message on the screen. Me and Bos lost connection and in offline cfm games keep freezing 

Seems to be a bit of button lag in some games too, at the menu screen, something that I had only seen in FIFA games at the same point.

Had 2 in my game v sleepy zoid

dont get any this crap with other games 

starting to do my head in losing my love for madden with this s**t  was leading in both games then of course lose the 3rd game .

trooper