StueyH111

MaddenPFL Dynasty League on MFL

11 hours ago, Riverman said:

@StueyH111 do we have to be at 22 as aren't we allowed 25 players up til the final pre season cuts

I have 23 but only 2 draft picks so is that allowable?

No mate. You need to drop one and then you can pick up an extra player after the draft has finished if you wish. 22 is the roster limit at the moment.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StueyH111 said:

No mate. You need to drop one and then you can pick up an extra player after the draft has finished if you wish. 22 is the roster limit at the moment.

Done

Payment sent 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Riverman said:

And saying that it's all gone very quiet again

Are we all set to go next weekend?

Any news?

Still good to go. I'm drafting in 3 other leagues at the moment so bit busy with that (and f**king GDPR at work - Stupid f**king GDPR!!!)

12 hours ago, Riverman said:

And saying that it's all gone very quiet again

Are we all set to go next weekend?

Any news?

Spoke too soon

Considering trading pick 1. Hit me with your best offers. Needs to include a RB that excites at a minimum 

2 hours ago, StueyH111 said:

Still good to go. I'm drafting in 3 other leagues at the moment so bit busy with that (and f**king GDPR at work - Stupid f**king GDPR!!!)

Echo that sentiment!

Another one size fits all EU rule that we have to obey that' causing just as much havoc as benefit, considering we already have data protection act

Where's the referendum thread........

9 minutes ago, Riverman said:

Echo that sentiment!

Another one size fits all EU rule that we have to obey that' causing just as much havoc as benefit, considering we already have data protection act

Where's the referendum thread........

Think it's brilliant. All these mailing lists that I used to get junk from. Gone in an instance 

2 hours ago, ZoSo said:

Think it's brilliant. All these mailing lists that I used to get junk from. Gone in an instance 

Flip side of it trying to get people to respond to stuff who may not be capable of doing so who will then have all their records deleted if they don't respond 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Riverman said:

Excited for the draft now

Pretty set on what I'm doing at 2 and will have to see where the land lies at 17

Yep. Just finished 1 and still going in 2 others. Highest pick I had in any of them was 6.

2 is a great spot. Get your pick of the 5 or 6 others in contention after Barkley plus you'll land someone reasonably good in the 2nd.

Think I'm at 11 and it could just be a terrible spot.

It will be interesting to see how this league goes compared to the others that I'm in. This league has been known to throw up a few surprises over the years.

Edited by StueyH111

1 hour ago, StueyH111 said:

Yep. Just finished 1 and still going in 2 others. Highest pick I had in any of them was 6.

2 is a great spot. Get your pick of the 5 or 6 others in contention after Barkley plus you'll land someone reasonably good in the 2nd.

Think I'm at 11 and it could just be a terrible spot.

It will be interesting to see how this league goes compared to the others that I'm in. This league has been known to throw up a few surprises over the years.

It's rare but I feel sorry for @Beyond The Game after our trade with Henry getting injured as was a good deal  for us both but he loses a player for the season 

Getting to 2nd as you say means I get my pick of the running backs after barkley whereas when I was sat at 5 it was possible all the ones I wanted went top 4 and I would have been left scratching about 

You should reverse the trade. Like the real life chargers cam has had terrible luck.

Going to be interesting how things go here. As stuey said we get a surprise here often. 

34 minutes ago, ZoSo said:

You should reverse the trade. Like the real life chargers cam has had terrible luck.

Going to be interesting how things go here. As stuey said we get a surprise here often. 

I don't feel that sorry for him to reverse it!

Is it really that bad that one of the first things I do now when I wake up is check up on Gurley to make sure he hasn't tore his ACL.

I wouldn't worry about it tbh. Sure when he does his knee everyone on the WhatsApp group will let you know.

4 hours ago, Beyond The Game said:

Is it really that bad that one of the first things I do now when I wake up is check up on Gurley to make sure he hasn't tore his ACL.

When he does, John Kelly well step in and do a great job! :sneaky1:

• Haha 1

You're an evil man @StueyH111

With my dynasty league moving over to mfl, yes I threw a strop. I’d like to be put on the waiting list for this if possible. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThePacFish said:

With my dynasty league moving over to mfl, yes I threw a strop. I’d like to be put on the waiting list for this if possible. 

But ours is also MFL :lol:

10 minutes ago, RamsDan said:

But ours is also MFL :lol:

Yeah I know. If you go back to the start of this league you’ll see I didn’t want to lose part of my buy in to pay for a site.

Unfortunately my other league has moved to MFL so I’m having to use the site either way. As I’m having to log on to MFL for that I may as well add my name to the list for this. 

No issue with the site, there’s just free alternatives that do the same job and I’m from Yorkshire. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 01/06/2018 at 10:12, Beyond The Game said:

Not Gurley but Guice has

So in our deal you acquired Hunter Henry out for season, traded down and got Guice now out for season. That's terrible luck 

2 hours ago, Riverman said:

Not Gurley but Guice has

So in our deal you acquired Hunter Henry out for season, traded down and got Guice now out for season. That's terrible luck 

Thankfully I didn't draft Guice that was @HLR Milo

:mega_shok:

9 hours ago, Riverman said:

@StueyH111

When does roster cut down to 22 need to be done by?

End of play on Sunday 2nd mate.

All players that have been dropped from a roster are now locked and you will need to submit a waiver claim to get them. If not claimed they will become free agents.

Waivers will run Tue and Wed this week.

Anyone who is not locked is free to pick up on a first come first served basis STARTING NOW!

Find some other mug, I'm out. 

21 hours ago, HLR Milo said:

Find some other mug, I'm out. 

Only just seen this. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What’s the state of Milos team then? 

21 hours ago, Riverman said:

Milo quit as he's doing s**t lol

I'm 0-3 as well but I'm not going anywhere 

He hasn’t quit. :lol:

Well, he did technically, but he is back in. He’d basically just had a bad day.

4 hours ago, StueyH111 said:

He hasn’t quit. :lol:

Well, he did technically, but he is back in. He’d basically just had a bad day.

:lol:

I'm looking like I'm gonna get an actual win this week

• Like 1

After a win last week if I could get another this week I could be back on track after 3 losses to start the season

I lost by 0.34 of a point. Guess that's the way my season is going to go then!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Riverman said:

After a win last week if I could get another this week I could be back on track after 3 losses to start the season

I lost by 0.34 of a point. Guess that's the way my season is going to go then!

Wanna trade me Ertz?

52 minutes ago, Riverman said:

Is this the start of the playoffs now?

No. This is the final week of the reg season.