Jump to content
DiodeX

To New Members

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, crypticmasons said:

getting up to speed on cfm. Looks like it's well planned out and scheduling, rules, and player movement information is all easy to find. How many seasons do you play in this league over a madden release?

 

Again welcome to the site buddy :pfl:

Main franchise on xbox plays 4 seasons advancing twice weekly. 

Arena franchise (Xbox) plays 3, as does the PS4 franchise

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/07/2018 at 21:21, crypticmasons said:

getting up to speed on cfm. Looks like it's well planned out and scheduling, rules, and player movement information is all easy to find. How many seasons do you play in this league over a madden release?

 

@crypticmasons - Madden 18 is every 5 days at the minute but Madden 19 will be twice weekly advances on the PS4 mate.  There could be a free team if you want a few games in madden 18 before it finishes.

 

@TopLoader - Just to point out mate, the PS4 league will be looking like 2 advances a week in madden 19. :carlton:

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/06/2018 at 15:23, Mattanite said:

Hello. Mattanite here, looking after the browns for a bit. I'm Geodude on OpSports and play in the smle and vgfl too. 

Welcome to the site mate great yo have you onboard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody

I'm the Chris and I'm from Germany, I'm 39 years old.
I'm looking for a real good NFL Community and Madden Online League on PS4.
I have been playing Madden since 2008, I would be very happy to become part of this community.

Greeting Chris

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FREAKMAN said:

Hello everybody

I'm the Chris and I'm from Germany, I'm 39 years old.
I'm looking for a real good NFL Community and Madden Online League on PS4.
I have been playing Madden since 2008, I would be very happy to become part of this community.

Greeting Chris

Welcome aboard @FREAKMAN, we have a few German owners already in our main PS4 league so you're not alone.

Currently the main PS4 league is full but we can put you on the waiting list. In the meantime @Aaron is currently setting up a second PS4 league and is taking names to join. He can point you in the right direction.

Edited by aidopotato
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aidopotato said:

Welcome aboard @FREAKMAN, we have a few German owners already in our main PS4 league so you're not alone.

Currently the main PS4 league is full but we can put you on the waiting list. In the meantime @Aaron is currently setting up a second PS4 league and is taking names to join. He can point you in the right direction.

Hi aidopotato

Thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FREAKMAN said:

Hi aidopotato

Thank you very much

Hi aidopotato

Sorry if I ask again, but must I apply in the League PS4 League Thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx !!  :2up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, FREAKMAN said:

Hello everybody

I'm the Chris and I'm from Germany, I'm 39 years old.
I'm looking for a real good NFL Community and Madden Online League on PS4.
I have been playing Madden since 2008, I would be very happy to become part of this community.

Greeting Chris

Welcome to the pfl :pfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FREAKMAN said:

Thx !!  :2up:

Welcome to the site mate - will add you on PSN and see if we can get a few games in.

As Aidan mentioned we have a growing German contingent on the site so you'll fit in well :up:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beyond The Game said:

Welcome to the site mate - will add you on PSN and see if we can get a few games in.

As Aidan mentioned we have a growing German contingent on the site so you'll fit in well :up:

 

Hi Beyond The Game

Nice  :2up:

Edited by FREAKMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FREAKMAN said:

Hello everybody

I'm the Chris and I'm from Germany, I'm 39 years old.
I'm looking for a real good NFL Community and Madden Online League on PS4.
I have been playing Madden since 2008, I would be very happy to become part of this community.

Greeting Chris

Welcome to the site Chris :pfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ich danke Dir !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Winti26 said:

Now with that falclown helmet as profil picture I have to take back my "Herzlich Wilkommen" :lol::saints:

  Sorry I am Falcon's fan
  Go Falcons 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome @MichaelHiles24 we have a few team's open in the arena franchise, cowboys, redskins, lions, buccaneers, bills dolphins, colts, chargers ravens, Bengals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MichaelHiles24 said:

Alright, can I have the Redskins please

You can of course mate what's your Xbox gt so I can drop you an invite, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/08/2013 at 22:53, DiodeX said:

Don't be shy, say hello and get involved.

 

You will have to make 5 posts to enable pm's, avatars and signatures.

 

We're all friendly (mostly) :lol:

 

No question is a stupid question, but I can't guarantee the answers won't be stupid! 

 

 

The Admins.

 

Hey Guys 

Looking to join arena league if you have any teams available let me know.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/02/2019 at 11:51, Reeko2507 said:

Hey Guys 

Looking to join arena league if you have any teams available let me know.

@tripperman28 can you help him out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all,

"Im just here so i don't get fined'

Go Steelers.... black and yellow,  black and yellow, u know what it is.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

34 minutes ago, hinesfield86 said:

Hello all,

"Im just here so i don't get fined'

Go Steelers.... black and yellow,  black and yellow, u know what it is.

 

 

Welcome to the site buddy :pfl:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you , cant wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...