To New Members

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,009
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

Don't be shy, say hello and get involved.

You will have to make 5 posts to enable pm's, avatars and signatures.

We're all friendly (mostly) :lol:

No question is a stupid question, but I can't guarantee the answers won't be stupid! 

The Admins.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  PS5 Coach
  • Content Count:  376

I basically have little idea, I'm rubbish with computers. I put Madden on and go online and play.

i don't understand how you find people who you want to play and how you find them went you want to play them?

where do you arrange the games, is it all on a specific thread?

• Like 1

• Group:  Staff
  • Content Count:  4,238
  • Timezone:  America/New_York

4 minutes ago, Hansoloishere said:

I basically have little idea, I'm rubbish with computers. I put Madden on and go online and play.

i don't understand how you find people who you want to play and how you find them went you want to play them?

where do you arrange the games, is it all on a specific thread?

You can post in this thread when your online and looking for a game.

http://maddenpfl.com/forums/index.php?/forum/118-madden-friendlies/

Then if someone offer's to play you, just add them on your friends list & go from there :up: 

Edited by RamsDan
  • Like 2

• Content Count:  376

4 minutes ago, RamsDan said:

You can post in this thread when your online and looking for a game.

http://maddenpfl.com/forums/index.php?/forum/118-madden-friendlies/

Then if someone offer's to play you, just add them on your friends list & go from there :up: 

Thanks Dan I will have a go tonight when I finish work

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

• Group:  PFL Executive
  • Content Count:  6,258
  • Timezone:  Europe/Luxembourg

28 minutes ago, Carterland68 said:

Hi all,

Invited over here by a member of the site with a glowing recommendation (shanew1705).

Bit of an NFL newbie, football (soccer) has always been my main sport of choice although the I've followed NFL loosely for a few years. 

This year I will be a little different however as after slowly getting a bit fed up of the money train that is the premier league and the limited competition year in year out I have decided to follow the NFL as my main sport of choice this year.

I've always been drawn to the giants and so spent the last few months watching all of their games from last year aswell as countless documentaries in the history of the franchise. My interest in the sport have grown dramatically over the last 3 months and I'm very much looking forward to the season ahead.

Very similar story with madden, always been a FIFA man but for very much the same reasons as above I will be getting madden 18 on launch and will spend the year learning both the sport and the game.

Long way to go before I get my head around everything but everybody has to start somewhere right?

Enough rambling from me, thanks for having me!!

:)

Great to have you here mate! Quite a few Giants fans here so youll fit in well.... would be great to have you part of our leagues - ill send over a friends request shortly

• Content Count:  4,099

Welcome bud I believe @shanew1705 has just decided he's not a panthers fan anymore and now follows the giants too

• Content Count:  756

4 minutes ago, SnapDan said:

Welcome bud I believe @shanew1705 has just decided he's not a panthers fan anymore and now follows the giants too

Haha you already know where I stand with this!

Welcome @Carterland68 glad to see you on here!

• Content Count:  15

Thanks for the welcome, friend request accepted! 

Will be great to take part, hopefully I'm not too much of a pain with all the questions I'll have haha!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Carterland68 said:

Thanks for the welcome, friend request accepted! 

Will be great to take part, hopefully I'm not too much of a pain with all the questions I'll have haha!

No problems at all dont hesitate to send me a message on psn or here happy to answer any queries

• Content Count:  2,670

5 hours ago, Carterland68 said:

Hi all,

Invited over here by a member of the site with a glowing recommendation (shanew1705).

Bit of an NFL newbie, football (soccer) has always been my main sport of choice although the I've followed NFL loosely for a few years. 

This year I will be a little different however as after slowly getting a bit fed up of the money train that is the premier league and the limited competition year in year out I have decided to follow the NFL as my main sport of choice this year.

I've always been drawn to the giants and so spent the last few months watching all of their games from last year aswell as countless documentaries in the history of the franchise. My interest in the sport have grown dramatically over the last 3 months and I'm very much looking forward to the season ahead.

Very similar story with madden, always been a FIFA man but for very much the same reasons as above I will be getting madden 18 on launch and will spend the year learning both the sport and the game.

Long way to go before I get my head around everything but everybody has to start somewhere right?

Enough rambling from me, thanks for having me!!

:)

Welcome aboard mate. I learned about the game from playing Madden so don't feel daunted when you first start. 

What's your GT mate? Also are you on PS4 or Xbox? We have league's for both where you can sign up for Madden 18.

• Content Count:  2,559
  • Timezone:  Europe/Dublin

Welcome to the :pfl:

Hi Carter, Giants hey, wise choice. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  51

Hi guys and girls,

Long time gamer, not giving my age away but my first 'console' was a Spectrum 48K! Remember the days of the first wave of NFL action to the UK in the early 80's. Lost touch with the game until a trip to Tampa during a family holiday in 2012 to watch the Bucs play the Chiefs and been a massive Bucs fan since then.

Love the NFL, I'm a contributor to NFLGirlUK (usually NFC South ramblings!), love Fantasy Football, love gaming (PS4) especially Madden but never played CFM so looking forward to it. Almost exclusively played MUT but got to the stage where I was fed up grinding solos as I refuse to buy packs. Also, MUT can get quite lonely sometimes.....

I am also a diehard Dons fan (Aberdeen) so shout out to any fellow sheep out there :)

Cheers

Stuart

• Like 4

• Content Count:  430

Welcome to the site mate

• Group:  Site Manager
  • Content Count:  3,109

Welcome to the site buddy :pfl:

• Group:  Xbox Commissioner
  • Content Count:  4,339

welcome :rock:

Welcome to the site bud

• 4 months later...

2 hours ago, biharowski said:

Hello everyone,

Would like to join your community and participate in some of the leagues. I heard about madden PFL from my good friend Rayski. I watch football and play madden since 2006, however I had not played for the past 2 years. I bought an Xbox a few weeks back and can't wait to compete again. Would like to join the Arena league first if possible.

Welcome to the site good to have you onboard. I'm sure there are a few on the Xbox side hoping your not as good as your mate @rayski lol

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2,169
  • Timezone:  America/Los_Angeles

9 hours ago, biharowski said:

Hello everyone,

Would like to join your community and participate in some of the leagues. I heard about madden PFL from my good friend Rayski. I watch football and play madden since 2006, however I had not played for the past 2 years. I bought an Xbox a few weeks back and can't wait to compete again. Would like to join the Arena league first if possible.

:welcome:

• Content Count:  355

15 hours ago, biharowski said:

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the site! Seen that @tripperman28 is getting you set-up with the Panthers in the Arena league - see you there!

• Like 1

@biharowski Welcome to the site buddy :pfl:

• 2 months later...

• Content Count:  118

Hello all,

My names Andrew. Not been playing CFM long but had various maddens since 99. Played MUT and normal franchise mode for a few years but never that regularly. 

Im a scouser that lives in Manchester. Seem to get ripped for that a fair bit in SML and VGFL. I’m not very good, so bear with me. 

I am a packers fan but have chargers now in two CFM leagues, I hated them beforehand and now I actually quite like them. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Fazak said:

Hello all,

My names Andrew. Not been playing CFM long but had various maddens since 99. Played MUT and normal franchise mode for a few years but never that regularly. 

Im a scouser that lives in Manchester. Seem to get ripped for that a fair bit in SML and VGFL. I’m not very good, so bear with me. 

I am a packers fan but have chargers now in two CFM leagues, I hated them beforehand and now I actually quite like them. 

Great to have you on-board Andrew :up:

Will send a PM shortly to get you sorted on the PS4

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fazak said:

Hello all,

• Like 1

• Content Count:  39
  • Timezone:  America/Chicago

Hey, I just joined the forum and hopefully here soon when there is an opening a league as well! My gamertag is Jadedmarrow5134. If anyone would ever like to play just for fun, message me and well set up a time! I'm looking forward to being a apart of this!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jadedmarrow5314 said:

Hey, I just joined the forum and hopefully here soon when there is an opening a league as well! My gamertag is Jadedmarrow5134. If anyone would ever like to play just for fun, message me and well set up a time! I'm looking forward to being a apart of this!

Hey mate welcome to the site @ZoSo and @tripperman28 will be able to get you art up in the Xbox leagues. 

1 minute ago, Beyond The Game said:

Hey mate welcome to the site @ZoSo and @tripperman28 will be able to get you art up in the Xbox leagues. 

Ok, thank you very much will message them now!

30 minutes ago, Jadedmarrow5314 said:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jadedmarrow5314 said:

welcome, I'm new to Madden 18, so I need all the practice I can get ;) 

disclaimer, played Madden since 06, but now I'm crap

• Haha 1

Haha thanks, yeah hopefully I won't lose all my games lol but if so, at least I'll be having fun! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  17

Hello! My name is Josh and I'm new to the forum, looking to join one of your guys Xbox one madden lg and get as many games and practice in as I can, so I can hopefully be a contender in one of your guys lgs in Madden 19 when that comes out. I'm a huge cowboys fan! Been playing online since 05, been In a few online Lgs until I took a few maddens off to please my gf and what not, but over 2 months ago I broke up with her and just got back into playing madden everyday! I just joined groupme and looking into daddylgs now.. Daddy leagues looks way different now then what it used to look like back when you had to manually type in all your stats! HahA

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CowboysFTW said:

Hello! My name is Josh and I'm new to the forum, looking to join one of your guys Xbox one madden lg and get as many games and practice in as I can, so I can hopefully be a contender in one of your guys lgs in Madden 19 when that comes out. I'm a huge cowboys fan! Been playing online since 05, been In a few online Lgs until I took a few maddens off to please my gf and what not, but over 2 months ago I broke up with her and just got back into playing madden everyday! I just joined groupme and looking into daddylgs now.. Daddy leagues looks way different now then what it used to look like back when you had to manually type in all your stats! HahA

hey bud welcome to the site! @tripperman28 runs one of our Xbox leagues I believe has some spaces!

Are you from the uk?

24 minutes ago, CowboysFTW said:

Welcome mate, we currently have a few openings in the ARENA franchise, team's available are saints, buccaneers, raiders, texans, bills lions, Vikings, 

Ok, I just joined the lg on daddy leagues I'm gonna check out the teams here tonight and let ya know which team I choose! @tripperman28 and no I'm from united states! @SnapDan I'm looking over lg rules and stuff now

Well when I find where the rules are posted that is lol There's some good teams that are available. (I think)

Edited by CowboysFTW

4 hours ago, CowboysFTW said:

Well when I find where the rules are posted that is lol There's some good teams that are available. (I think)

Sorry for the delay https://maddenpfl.com/forums/index.php?/forum/215-sim-rulebook/

I'm downloading groupme back onto my cell now.. May I get an invite to look at the teams top 3 and decide from that? @tripperman28 my username is Flipperlamp5867

Can't wait to start building my team!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CowboysFTW said:

I'm downloading groupme back onto my cell now.. May I get an invite to look at the teams top 3 and decide from that? @tripperman28 my username is Flipperlamp5867

Can't wait to start building my team!

Added you there now

Ok, my groupme email address is joshtroen88@gmail.com so I could be added to that also!

I've read and accept the rules, although there is no spot for me to post saying I have read and agreed

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  15

Hello. Mattanite here, looking after the browns for a bit. I'm Geodude on OpSports and play in the smle and vgfl too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattanite said:

Hello. Mattanite here, looking after the browns for a bit. I'm Geodude on OpSports and play in the smle and vgfl too. 

• Group:  Staff
  • Content Count:  4,129

8 hours ago, Mattanite said:

Wait a second! There are other leagues :g:

Welcome mate

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Mattanite said:

Welcome mate :up: