Ello Ello

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  143
  • Timezone:  Europe/London

Heya guys im from flm, moved here to carry on with the nhl league, I look forward to being on this site

ermm a bit about me well i watch alot of anime and tv shows, play far to much ps3 and pretty much love all sports except cricket(never gotten into it) which is weird as im indian lol.

Well since this is a sports site guess i'll say which teams i support :-)

Football ermmm soccer to you guys :-) im a man utd fan :-)

NFL im a new england patriots fan been a fan since 2005 my ex gf was an american and was a big fan i remember staying up watching the superbowl on the phone with her till i fell asleep :s had school next day she wasn't impressed xD

NHL im a otttawa senators fan this is also because of an ex canadian gf(as you can see i love the canadian and american accents ON GIRLS i should add ;)

NBA i was a orlando magic fan but soley because of dwight howard, absolute beast but as he's at the lakers and i refuse to like the lakers lol, so im a heat fan :p, i lie lol i refuse to like the pretty much most powerful team atm. i kinda support 2 teams and alot of players lol, the two teams being thunder cos of durant and westbrook and clipper for the beast that is griffen and paul :-),

i must add i barely followed nfl and nhl and nba properly would only watch the playoffs, but all thats changed and i watch as much as i can of my team or good matches :-)

Well as you can see love alot of american sports, im currently tryng to get into the MLB and hopefully get MLB the show game sometime soon, im also hoping to get nfl game too :-) so would be nice to see ps3 leagues for them two games. Oh and i have nba 2k13 if any ps3 leagues running for that :-)

well i think ive written way too much, so i'll end in a hihi 

Welcome mate. You're gonna get roasted for being a Man U and Pats fan.

There are only two PS3 leagues running here - NCAA and (when it moves) NHL. That said, if there is enough interest then an NBA or a Madden PS3 league are always a possibility

:pfl:.

Welcome mate. You're gonna get roasted for being a Man U and Pats fan.

There are only two PS3 leagues running here - NCAA and (when it moves) NHL. That said, if there is enough interest then an NBA or a Madden PS3 league are always a possibility

:pfl:.

LOOL i wanna say bring it to the roasting, but that sounds way too sexual lol

Ahh sweet, thanks for the info -fingers crossed that a NBA league picks up interest- 

• Group:  PFL Legend
  • Content Count:  7,318

Glory supporter  :hawheehaw:

• Content Count:  7,671

Man U and pats, ive seen enough :g:

Ace are you actually British? You sound soooo American lol

I think i am :s not too sure anymore xD

Glory supporter  :hawheehaw:

I certainly am not

Man U and pats, ive seen enough :g:

looool

hmmm may possibly have become the most hated guy on the forums from one post eeep