7. Islanders Vs Wils

• 1 reply
    • 9 replies
  8. Pro Ball

• 3 replies
  9. Conference Week!

• 47 replies
Sign in to follow this  
    • @IvanFarai92 Issuing a official warning for rules infringement in you game vs Fraser at the weekend. We have a 30 point winning margain limit. You should not be going over this score in game. Don't break the limit and then hope that your opponent will score later. When you are within one score you should be making long drives to use up the clock and punt or take a field goal where appropriate to stay within the score limit. Further infringements will result in an automatic 1 or 2 game ban. One other point, when opponent pauses the game and asks for a 2 minute break, dont unpause the game until they do. You will know they are back as the 30 second timer will show on screen. This is a situation that would never arise if people were using mic but if you are not on mic at least check your phone for dm to confirm things like this
    • the new franchise looks quality not sure about importing draft class, don't think that'll work proper looking forward to it now
    • I really like the whole scheme fit idea and tougher drafting. Picking the right team just got a whole lot more important 
    • You can join at any time I think. However today's probably the last chance really, before the real games kick-off.
    • Picked it up and played for the first time last night. Not sure I'm ready for an online dynasty just yet but sure keep me in the loop
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    CowboysFTW