6. NFL week 14

• 3 replies
  7. Over .500

• 3 replies
    • 11 replies
  8. Nfl week 11

• 8 replies
Sign in to follow this  
    • @Winti26 The last 2 Caps performances have been unbelievable. 2 shutouts against the Lightning offense; amazing. We got quite a bit of puck luck in the second period of game 7 but after all these years of playoff failure I'll take it! I thought the first 10 minutes of the 3rd, where the Lightning didn't have a shot was just a ton of hard work and hustle. Right now this team are playing for each other and they all know their part. It was wonderful to watch. Last May when we whimpered out to the Pens in game 7 of the 2nd round that was my lowest point ever as a Caps fan. Our best roster ever (on paper at least) couldn't get it done. This season with young players like Vrana and and Djoos coming through expectations were just about making the playoffs but here we are in the Stanley! I still can't quite believe it. I'm so happy for Backstrom and Ovi. Finally, after 11 years of not getting it done on the big stage they have a chance of winning the prize. Like any Caps fan who's felt 20 years of dissapointment I've spent the whole playoffs doubting this would happen - see my comments after going 2 games down to  Columbus at the start of this thread. Now they just have to keep this level of play going. So looking forward to Monday night.    
    • @QuietLife Congrats to the Prince of Wales Trophy. Only 4 more wins to the real price. Ovi earned this chance and if Holtby can keep the level he played the last 2 games, even the Knights are beatable.
    • I don't feel that sorry for him to reverse it!
    • You should reverse the trade. Like the real life chargers cam has had terrible luck. Going to be interesting how things go here. As stuey said we get a surprise here often.     
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    CowboysFTW