Nfl week 11

Beyond The Game    1,587

Tyrod taylor at halftime

Beyond The Game    1,587

After last nights win this pretty much sums me up this morning 

biDFHU0.gif

• Haha 1

tripperman28    731

Defense really stepped up and dominated against the bills, Keenan was back to his old self burning dbs for two tds, Austin Ekler and Gordon had good day on the ground, now onto the cowboys for thanksgiving

Beyond The Game    1,587
7 hours ago, tripperman28 said:

Defense really stepped up and dominated against the bills, Keenan was back to his old self burning dbs for two tds, Austin Ekler and Gordon had good day on the ground, now onto the cowboys for thanksgiving

I see mccoy got fired today thoughts?

tripperman28    731
3 hours ago, Beyond The Game said:

I see mccoy got fired today thoughts?

I'm actually surprised by that move, yes there struggling, but I think the problem is more a lack talent at QB and well he's not made that mess that's on elway, I feel for the guy he's a good offensive coordinator in the right spot 

Kirchoffs69    253

I’d like to see both of our coordinators sacked. Norton kills me as DC. He should’ve been binned after each of the last two seasons. Downing has took our offense backwards, Musgrave was a surprise casualty last year.

At this rate, Del Rio has to be on the hot seat. We should be contending this year instead we’re fighting to get back to .500.

Kirchoffs69    253
22 hours ago, Kirchoffs69 said:

I’d like to see both of our coordinators sacked. Norton kills me as DC. He should’ve been binned after each of the last two seasons. Downing has took our offense backwards, Musgrave was a surprise casualty last year.

At this rate, Del Rio has to be on the hot seat. We should be contending this year instead we’re fighting to get back to .500.

Maybe Jack read my post? One down, one to go.