Sign in to follow this  
SnapDan

Nfl week 9 & trade

SnapDan    1,240

D A M N dolphins giving the Eagles Ajayi for a 4th!

Beyond The Game    1,587

Didn't see that coming - works out well for Ajayi I guess think the Eagles are gearing up for a Superbowl run.

SnapDan    1,240
57 minutes ago, Scottyob said:

Though Jimmy g would go for a whole lot more then a 2nd. The niners are definitely looking at Barkley now in the draft 

Yeah that's what I thought. Or trying to get another team to do a bears and help them. Out even more 

Beyond The Game    1,587

The Browns continue to be that franchise that goes no where - offered a 2nd for the Jimmy got rejected during the draft and now he goes for a 2nd. :lol:

rayski    699
1 hour ago, Beyond The Game said:

The Browns continue to be that franchise that goes no where - offered a 2nd for the Jimmy got rejected during the draft and now he goes for a 2nd. :lol:

I don't think Jimmy is the guy tbh. (Not enough tape and durability is a question)  Simply the 49ers are willing to give him a chance for a 2nd and no more. (Similar to how the Browns gave Kizer a chance for a 2nd.)

Does it mean the 49ers think this 2018 QB class is not worthy of the praise??

Edited by rayski
  • Like 1

viphubblewiffle    433
12 minutes ago, rayski said:

I don't think Jimmy is the guy tbh. (Not enough tape and durability is a question)  Simply the 49ers are willing to give him a chance for a 2nd and no more. (Similar to how the Browns gave Kizer a chance for a 2nd.)

I dont necessarily think so ....... I actually am wondering if the patriots have their eye on someone in the draft .......

Beyond The Game    1,587
1 hour ago, rayski said:

Think the 49ers might look at Barkley as @Scottyob mentioned over a qb and with the way his been playing cant blame them

Beyond The Game    1,587

Thought the Kelvin Benjamin trade came out of left field - any idea what drove this to happen?

Was quite a bit exciting to be honest - almost like mimicing our leagues  :lol:

Also how about the Browns saw they had agreed a deal for McCarron but didn't get the papers filed in time - had to double check a few times as I thought it was a joke article :lmao:

• Like 1

DiodeX    2,020

That just sums up the Browns really :lol: 

Beyond The Game    1,587

Watson with a partially torn acl in practice today wow

Joe    2,240

That’s brutal, genuinely feel gutted for him

Vondia    731

Gutted absolutely gutted... this season is just ridiculous injury wise.. sliders anyone? 

SnapDan    1,240

That's the texans done I'd say, there's no QB out there who can keep up with the amount of points this defence is gonna give up to good teams. People mention Kap but I don't think he's good enough either. 

Giving up Brown at LT looks even worse after this because now they have the statue back in the pocket with a bad OL.

Loved the game last week win or lose it was enjoyable and Watson was a huge part of that. Really bad for the Texans too that they don't have a 1st or 2nd pick after what looks like it's going to be a really bad year 

• Like 1

Beyond The Game    1,587

One of the few times the late games will be collectively better than the early games

SnapDan    1,240

Very difficult game to take last night Seahawks. Saw a lot of over reaction on twitter to the loss by some usually level headed bloggers and stuff.

The redskins are getting lots of praise this morning and will do all week, there pressure was amazing to wilson, when your QB has to run the ball 10 times you know the defence is doing a good job, Zach Brown bad a brilliant game.

The OL had looked much better last few weeks, but they looked like the one that played the packers week 1 yesterday.

Annoying though, it still feels like we beat ourselves, we missed 3 field goals, the Redskins didn't make plays on them, it was a perfect hold etc just Blair Walsh messed all 3 up. 

Don't think 400+ yards of offence is a disaster, but missing 3 field goals is. Hopefully get it back on track Thursday night v the Cardinals. You can't win them all! 

Kirchoffs69    253

Where is Pacfish? Those Rams are on fire. Not only is a winning season looking a cert but playoff football is coming to LA. That McVay is even making Goff look good. Credit where credit is due, you Ram boys have had to put up with some s**t.

vipThePacFish    1,177
3 hours ago, Kirchoffs69 said:

Where is Pacfish? Those Rams are on fire. Not only is a winning season looking a cert but playoff football is coming to LA. That McVay is even making Goff look good. Credit where credit is due, you Ram boys have had to put up with some s**t.

I'm right here :D We are playing very well but let's not get too carried away. Only half way through the season and it'd be the most Rams thing ever for us to slump to 7-9.

Scottyob    243
58 minutes ago, ThePacFish said:

I'm right here :D We are playing very well but let's not get too carried away. Only half way through the season and it'd be the most Rams thing ever for us to slump to 7-9.

Didn't even have to be tagged. Your a dedicated man :pfl:

Beyond The Game    1,587

How about that Lane Johnson Block on Von Miller :drool: