Sign in to follow this  
SnapDan

NFL Week 6

SnapDan    1,123

So the NFL is on the same game week as the PFL this weekend :lol: some pretty good games this weekend. Think the Thursday Night game looks really good, Eagles Panthers. 

Really looking forward to Jaguars Rams too, be interesting to see who wins that game, will be routing for the Jags!

Browns officially benched Kizer for Kevin Hogan too, Hue Jackson must be feeling a little pressure for his job, maybe he should get some advice from that dolphins OL coach on how to keep calm :lol:

Edited by SnapDan

SnapDan    1,123

Just finished watching Eagles panthers what a game! Won't spoil the score but Luke Kuechly went out again with concussion, think that's his 3rd/4th time? Is he allowed to keep playing after that many? 

viphubblewiffle    395
1 minute ago, SnapDan said:

Just finished watching Eagles panthers what a game! Won't spoil the score but Luke Kuechly went out again with concussion, think that's his 3rd/4th time? Is he allowed to keep playing after that many? 

I wonder if he will follow that 49ers player of a couple of years back and say its just not worth the risk and quit

Beyond The Game    1,520
1 hour ago, Kirchoffs69 said:

I see Navarro Bowman is being shopped by the niners. C’mon Oakland you know it makes sense.....

I see his just been released!!

SnapDan    1,123

7-0 Jets go on beat the Pats! :lol:

Beyond The Game    1,520

That 4th down play by the saints was awesome

ZoSo    746
40 minutes ago, dr_volki said:

Who wants my gamepass sub

dont need it anymore season over :( 

Don't know what you're complaining about. Am sure Rodgers gets a broken collarbone for you in Madden every year.

Beyond The Game    1,520

How about AP? Seems to have been a good move?

Scott-RFC    19

The giants look half decent.. :hyper: 

SnapDan    1,123

Didn't expect this 

Beyond The Game    1,520

Wow :o

That was a surprise - was reading on facebook with people complaining about Cadle not being on Sky this year. Perhaps there were personal reasons for this.

RIP

Kirchoffs69    251

@Beyond The Game What did you think of the Chargers win? So frustrated with the Raiders this season. I think we binned the wrong coordinator. Musgrave should’ve been kept and Norton kicked into the long grass. Having said that, this loss was probably on the offense. The D held you to 17pts so our offense should be able to better that. We’re not using Lynch enough and Cooper has vanished and wtf was Del Rio doing going for it on 4th & 2 when we could’ve had you pinned inside the ten? Aargh!

Edited by Kirchoffs69

Beyond The Game    1,520

@Kirchoffs69 I was quite happy with the win of course.... glad to win 2 in a row given they've been close....

Thought our offense was rubbish for much of the day some of those 3rd down passes to Allen were awful. But thought they schemed really well to take advantage of your LBs in coverage...

On defense think we got a bit lucky... our lbs are weak and we really need Perryman back...will say our dbs looked decent and think the combo of bosa and ingram really help...

At least the donkeys lost as well

• Like 1

Scott-RFC    19
15 hours ago, Beyond The Game said:

Wow :o

That was a surprise - was reading on facebook with people complaining about Cadle not being on Sky this year. Perhaps there were personal reasons for this.

RIP

Saw he tweeted only last week saying it was all on sky that he wasn’t on there anymore, so don’t think it was his health