Liridon

Delay/Lag issues playing online

Liridon    165

Everytime I play online against an human opponent Im always playing with a delay/lag. Its not much but I can feel it and everything I do in-game is delayed. I was just wondering if anyone else have the issue when since it kinda ruins the experience quite a bit. 

I have my connection wired with a fiber 100/100, so I doubt its my connection. My NAT is also open

SnapDan    1,123

I get it sometimes, like when usering on defence they feel like they are behind when I'm pressing it, not always tho but definitely had it before. 

Saw a few on twitter whenever the ea guys tweet saying fix the lag etc too.

Cardy    268

I've missed quite a lot of kicks because of this 

Shmarky    345
11 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I've missed quite a lot of kicks because of this 

Yep same here, 3 FG's and 3 PATS in my 1st 2 games of PFL season, very frustrating, although 2 last night were spot on with the arc meter, and still went wide.

StueyH111    1,487

I get this offline. It's crazy.

seems to be especially after the CPU automatically saves clips. Anyone know how to turn that off?

dr_volki    872
4 hours ago, Shmarky said:

Yep same here, 3 FG's and 3 PATS in my 1st 2 games of PFL season, very frustrating, although 2 last night were spot on with the arc meter, and still went wide.

shouldn't be lag then. 

however i have had when kicking power over max that you will shank wide. but you'll know when that happens as the line at the bottom will show.

kinda tough to explain.

Burnzee Boyee    590
16 minutes ago, StueyH111 said:

I get this offline. It's crazy.

seems to be especially after the CPU automatically saves clips. Anyone know how to turn that off?

There's a little bit somewhere to help turn off auto generated clips Stu..it's in your preferences section in the settings.

• Like 1

StueyH111    1,487

Cheers @Burnzee Boyee.

I'll see if that makes a difference. Also missed a few PAT's as it pops up just as I need to press to kick. 

• Like 1

Burnzee Boyee    590
57 minutes ago, StueyH111 said:

Cheers @Burnzee Boyee.

I'll see if that makes a difference. Also missed a few PAT's as it pops up just as I need to press to kick. 

Yeah far too often imo

PaulG    24

They need to revert back to using the right stick for kicking. At least when it happened then - which it did - you could time it.

Also think introducing kick blocking system in M17 compounded existing issues.

Kicking is such an issue I would honestly prefer it if they gave us the option to sim it and  you watch from like a coach-eye view.  like the QB does in the NFL

• Like 1