Sign in to follow this  
Beyond The Game

iPhone X

Beyond The Game    1,438

With the reveal of the Iphone X - I'm interested to hear what people thought about this phone?

Will you be upgrading, what did you think of the features?

iphone-x.png

vipRamsDan    1,609

I've heard @SnapDan wants one and is trading in one of his children for it

helimachoptor    579

I moved to Android a few years back and have had a few different makes, but i have to say this looks the dogs testicles, if it wasnt for the ridiculous price ii'd be interested 

Joe    2,232

iPhone 8 for me. Was really interested in the wireless charging which it has so easy choice 

Lots of things I don't like about the X. Only doing it in the bigger size sucks, the plus phones are way too big for me, can't see how people even get it in their pocket never mind hold it. And that edge to edge screen scares the s**t out of me as someone who works outside and drops their phone a lot :lol: 

SnapDan    1,032
46 minutes ago, RamsDan said:

I've heard @SnapDan wants one and is trading in one of his children for it

:lol: Wireless charging wow... Oh yeah Samsung have done that for over a year

No doubt I'll be buying one for the Mrs though. Another apple robot  

• Like 1

Beyond The Game    1,438
1 hour ago, dr_volki said:

stuck on apple and i won't change as i'd need to re-buy all my apps :firefirefire:

I moved to andorid earlier in the year after being on apple for years.

Apple make it very difficult to move - I can no longer access my icloud emails from an android device and obviously lost all my apps etc.

The worst thing about being on an android over here in Jersey (and I wish I knew this before I made the change) was you're limited in the Apps you can purchase as nothing is available over here. From what I understand this is due to Jersey not having fixed IPs or some testicles and google won't let it work.

So I'm stuck going around downloading APK files :lol:

Beyond The Game    1,438
4 minutes ago, Sovoth said:

can it play Snake?

Prob not - Nokia 3310 > All

dr_volki    845
47 minutes ago, Beyond The Game said:

I moved to andorid earlier in the year after being on apple for years.

Apple make it very difficult to move - I can no longer access my icloud emails from an android device and obviously lost all my apps etc.

The worst thing about being on an android over here in Jersey (and I wish I knew this before I made the change) was you're limited in the Apps you can purchase as nothing is available over here. From what I understand this is due to Jersey not having fixed IPs or some testicles and google won't let it work.

So I'm stuck going around downloading APK files :lol:

damn that sucks.

but yeah the whole app thing and s**t has been a gripe of mine for years. i did originally switch from blackberry to iOS but now i'm afraid to switch :lol: 
wish they would open the app market across all operation system, but i know it'll never happen :( 

DiodeX    2,006

f**k that at that price. I got my wife's old Iphone 6, I'm actually liking it now. It never seems to suffer from slow down, I was forever having to reboot my old Samsung phone. 

Probs go 7 or 8 at some point.

Burnzee Boyee    579

NA, I'll stay Android and Samsung at that too. Still using my Galaxy S6 EDGE, best phone I've had in a while tbh.

DiodeX    2,006

umm, Phone or Xbox One X :g: No, I'll get 2 XBX :lol: 

• Like 1

shanew1705    117

Got a 6s currently which was a stop gap phone after I sold my Samsung S7 Edge

Plan was to always get the new iPhone when it was unveiled this month, and ideally the new "remodelled" iPhone

However that price I'm going back and forth currently between an 8 Plus or an X

Only saving grace is if I go for an X I'll get it for approx £600 at most due to how I plan on purchasing it, so that will soften the blow of it being £999

Kascade    26
On 14/09/2017 at 2:24 PM, shanew1705 said:

Plan was to always get the new iPhone when it was unveiled this month, and ideally the new "remodelled" iPhone

Only saving grace is if I go for an X I'll get it for approx £600 at most due to how I plan on purchasing it, so that will soften the blow of it being £999

Give us all some insight into your cheap method? XD

Stefennn    24
On 14/09/2017 at 2:24 PM, shanew1705 said:

The 8 Plus is a beast of a phone, just to give you my verdict. Picked one up on Friday and have little to no regret on it.

The X is going to be incredible, but I'm personally going to wait a couple of years before moving to that 'generation' of smartphone.

• Like 1

shanew1705    117

I ended up changing my mind about grabbed me an 8 Plus Friday

I think the X will be very very difficult to get, I wouldn't imagine getting one until Jan, then 9 months later I'd be getting the new one, so held off and got the 8 Plus which I'm loving

vipThePacFish    1,171
5 hours ago, Kascade said:

Give us all some insight into your cheap method? XD

Pretty sure he'll just trade in his current phone.