Vondia

Pre Season Week 3

Vondia    706

Sooo had a wedding this weekend so missed some games and been catching up... Can't believe my Texans were shut out by @Winti26's Saints that one was painful to watch. My boy Bryce Petty had a very solid game vs the Giants though but that ended up bitter sweet in an injury for Petty so wasn't happy with that as well. Gonna watch the Bengals game tonight/tomorrow to see if they perform.. dont want all my players to drop in rating before we start the league haha. 

How did you guys's teams do? Ready for the real season? I can't wait to see JJ, JD and Mercilus for a full game week 1 chasing Bortles.

Cardy    266

Ravens defence looks formidable

UDFA CB Jaylen Hill is making play after play :rock:

Winti26    492
14 hours ago, Vondia said:

Sooo had a wedding this weekend so missed some games and been catching up... Can't believe my Texans were shut out by @Winti26's Saints that one was painful to watch. My boy Bryce Petty had a very solid game vs the Giants though but that ended up bitter sweet in an injury for Petty so wasn't happy with that as well. Gonna watch the Bengals game tonight/tomorrow to see if they perform.. dont want all my players to drop in rating before we start the league haha. 

How did you guys's teams do? Ready for the real season? I can't wait to see JJ, JD and Mercilus for a full game week 1 chasing Bortles.

I only saw the Highlights of the Game. But what I read is that the Defence looked very good. That makes 2 games in a row where the Defence outplayed our offence. Drew didn't played very much so I have no worrys about the offence, they will find thier way when Drew plays the whole game.