Sign in to follow this  
shanew1705

PS4 MUT Squads

shanew1705    117

Gave this a go a little while ago with @Beyond The Game and @Kerrgio (cheers for the game lads!)

Really really enjoyed it, every little thing you do, be it pressuring the QB and beating the OL, making an int or a tackle, blocking on runs or kick/punt returns or making a catch on an important down for the opponent, it made it felt much more satisfying, especially knowing its a team game too and not just you relying on yourself. Highly recommend giving it a blast

Any PS4 lads about ever fancy it give me a shout and I'll be happy to get involved

• Like 2

Beyond The Game    1,438
Posted (edited)

Had some brillant games last night with these chaps:

@Marc-The-Knife @shanew1705 @Stefennn 

Had one game where Shane was booted and it left me and Marc (the Madden rookie) left in the game and Marc was the QB!! - It ended up with me calling plays down the mic to Marc and the reads and thankfully we were able to win! Was one of the most fun games I've played this year.

Had a few games with Stefenn (who is amazing btw - blocks well and runs like no tomorrow) and Shane. Our last game saw us come against a JJ Watt and we were able to get the W thanks to some nice work with the running backs from Stefenn (after that performance he has dropped a few spots down on the draft board :lol: )

Great games guys one of the most enjoyable modes on Madden :up:

Edited by Beyond The Game
  • Haha 1

Stefennn    24
3 hours ago, Beyond The Game said:

He has dropped a few spots down on the draft board :lol: 

Boooooooooo! :doh:

Just wait until I have to be defensive coach, that's where I fall apart! Only just now beginning to learn how to call defence outside of 'ask madden' or whatever it's called now.

Looking forward to getting my mic sorted too, as fun as being mute is...

MUT Squads is the hidden gem this year. EA will put it behind a paywall next year (Tickets I'd imagine), similar to what they've done with MUT Draft / champions. So lets get our moneys worth this year! :ohyeah:

• Like 1

Kascade    26

I really wanna try sometime. I'm interested in playing the head coach role, if anyone wants to try?

Im not sure if my PC headset will work with PS4 so have to check that out too

Beyond The Game    1,438

I'll be online this evening most likely - so will add you into the party and we can get a few games in.