Steelers Giants 

Buccs Bengals 

49ers Chiefs 

Titans Jets

Cowboys Rams

Raiders Cardinals 

Lions Colts

Seahawks Chargers 

Some pretty good looking games in there and a lot of rookies and jobs on the line, people say they don't mean much but to the back ups and rookies they do. I'm looking forward to watching a lot of these starting with tomorrow night hopefully get to see Watson and McCaffrey 

Beyond The Game    1,443

Think the Titan v Jets game will be interesting to watch - due to the QB battle there. Also will love to watch the Dolphins v Falcons game - I guess Cutler isn't going to be taking any snaps - but that is one storyline I'm really looking forward to.

• Like 1

helimachoptor    581

Titans should comfortable beat the Jets. Marioata is going to get a couple of series, so will be good to see how mobile he looks with people coming to hurt him.

Corey Davis wont play, but Eric Decker will 

DiodeX    2,006

I have read that pretty much there is only 5-8 jobs up for grabs each off season, that's a hell of a lot of people going for the same job.

Please god, no injuries! 

helimachoptor    581

yeah the players are competing hard which makes you worried for your delicate QBs! they wont be taking it easy as they are playing in a lot of cases for a contract and a career 

SnapDan    1,033

I don't think I've looked forward to a pre season as much as this one. Every year I feel more invested in the sport lol after watching college football for a full season for the first time last year I feel like I have more to watch in pre season too as I wanna look out for the guys who caught my eye last year 

helimachoptor    581

Gonna make more of an effort this year, my wife works for Vodafone so we have free BT sport too on that, so going to move the xbox, and VF TV into the playroom so i can watch it all the one weekend the wife is away

SnapDan    1,033
5 minutes ago, helimachoptor said:

Gonna make more of an effort this year, my wife works for Vodafone so we have free BT sport too on that, so going to move the xbox, and VF TV into the playroom so i can watch it all the one weekend the wife is away

Your wife going to get a few spontaneous spa weekend trips next season :lol:

SnapDan    1,033

Not long now :D

SnapDan    1,033

I see you Kizer 

SnapDan    1,033

@dr_volki your new boy and former dawg showing his seahawkyness only D

Vondia    678
19 minutes ago, SnapDan said:

@dr_volki your new boy and former dawg showing his seahawkyness only D

Seahawkyness only D?? :lol:

SnapDan    1,033

Minus the only :lol: seahawkyness D even the corners can boom! :lol:

SnapDan    1,033

The bills are playing Madden! Double trade 

Sammy watkins and a 6th for EJ Gaines and a 2nd to the rams

Ronald Derby to the Eagles for Jordan Matthews and a 3rd

Kirchoffs69    251
1 minute ago, SnapDan said:

The bills are playing Madden! Double trade 

Sammy watkins and a 6th for EJ Gaines and a 2nd to the rams

Ronald Derby to the Eagles for Jordan Matthews and a 3rd

Watkins has been injury prone. I wanted him to drop to the Raiders the year we picked Mack. That was a fortunate move for us. I think he's in the last year of his deal. If a player is traded does the new team get the fifth year option?

SnapDan    1,033
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Kirchoffs69 said:

Watkins has been injury prone. I wanted him to drop to the Raiders the year we picked Mack. That was a fortunate move for us. I think he's in the last year of his deal. If a player is traded does the new team get the fifth year option?

Most of the nfl news guys I follow on twitter are saying he needs to be resigned and it's a contract year. 

So they'll have to give him and Aaron Donald some money this year, a 2nd round pick is a big fee to pay for most teams. Can only tag one of those guys too

Edited by SnapDan

DaBurg864    851
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Kirchoffs69 said:

Yes. The new team gets the fifth year option. The Patriots did it with Brandin Cooks this year.

But that's only if the Bills picked it up before the May 3 deadline.

Edited by DaBurg864

Kirchoffs69    251
2 minutes ago, DaBurg864 said:

Yes. The new team gets the fifth year option. The Patriots did it with Brandin Cooks this year.

So the Rams have him for two years before they have to pay him big money. Makes the move sound a bit better.

SnapDan    1,033
1 minute ago, Kirchoffs69 said:

So the Rams have him for two years before they have to pay him big money. Makes the move sound a bit better.

The bills didn't take the option if I remember rightly 

HLR Milo    587

If the Bill's didn't take the option then the Ram's can't.

Mcmanus    1,296

NFL says the bills give the 3rd and Darby for Mathews 

HLR Milo    587

Zeke suspended for 6 games :g:

SnapDan    1,033
SnapDan    1,033
5 minutes ago, Mcmanus said:

NFL says the bills give the 3rd and Darby for Mathews 

Everyone else including the bills twitter saying they received a 3rd and matthews. 

Also about having 2 1sts 2 2nds and 2 3rds next year 

DaBurg864    851
4 minutes ago, SnapDan said:

Yep. That's why I adde the last bit in my post. Right after I wrote it I forgot to mention that the Bills needed to pick it up by May 3 of this year, looks like they didn't.

Mcmanus    1,296

Sound 

SnapDan    1,033

Am I right in thinking Tyrod Taylor only has a short deal too? 

Are the bills joining #ScamForSam

Beyond The Game    1,443

Thought the Chargers 1st string looked pretty good last night against the Seahawks - still issues with the O-line mind. Wasn't good seeing Denzel go down with an injury that will prob see him miss the first game of the season at least.

@tripperman28 what did you think?

Joe    2,232

stop it :lol: 

Beyond The Game    1,443
2 hours ago, Joe said:

stop it :lol: 

The guy is a freak - had this conversation the other day with Pilks about what WR you would like to have on your team if you were just starting out.

I would still take Julio over Odell but if continues to play well I'll be likely to change that opinion in a few months time.

SnapDan    1,033

One thing I love about pre season is getting to watch Boykin, really rate him and last night again showed what he can do, running and throwing. Not scared to take a shot down the field. 

Even though it's just pre season it was really enjoyable watching a seahawks offence moving the ball so well 2nd string, 3rd string whatever for a change we put up some big points and was fun to watch! 

tripperman28    643
14 hours ago, Beyond The Game said:

Thought the Chargers 1st string looked pretty good last night against the Seahawks - still issues with the O-line mind. Wasn't good seeing Denzel go down with an injury that will prob see him miss the first game of the season at least.

@tripperman28 what did you think?

There was positives to be taken from the game despite the result, oline looks to have improved Philip had time in the pocket for a change, when the starters went off tho it fell apart as snaps where awful,

Dan feeney looked solid, Desmond king seemed to always be around the ball, defence is to early to judge as there only  getting up to speed in a new scheme,

I'm terrified what would happen if Philip gets injured, Clemens seems to be getting worse as a backup, perryman injury is a bad start, got worried when I seen joey holding is arm to 

Beyond The Game    1,443

So caught up on some of the games during the week - Really liked Cook he impressed me the most of the rookie running backs I saw this week - good runner, blocker and catching out of the backfield. Don't think he will be up to the lofty standards of Elliot but he will fill the void left quite well.