DanMcGrath77

The 2017 Madden PFL Mock Draft - Pick Thread

Scottyob    243

Could a commish delete the above post it wont let me edit it, Don't know how I didn't notice him gone :lol:

With the 63rd pick of the 2017 NFL Draft the Atlanta Falcons select Guard Dan Feeney from Indiana University

6'4

305lbs

33 3/8 inch arms

10 1/4 inch hands

Fenney could have came out last year and been certified 2nd round pick but decided to return to school improve his game to another level.

I debated him in the 1st so to get him here is a big shock. He was among the best Oline performers in the 3 cone and is best suited to playing in a zone run scheme which is exactly what Atlanta run. Dline was a big temptation here but the draft is deep in that area and Feeney to me is the last Oline left on the board who has the ability to come in and be a solid starter from day 1.

shanew1705    169

With the 64th pick of the 2017 NFL Draft the Carolina Panthers select

Carlos Henderson, Wide Receiver from Louisiana

Image result for carlos henderson

Possibly a bit of a reach here, but I was torn between gambling on reaching and taking him now, or him falling to me at pick 98 which I couldn't see

Taking Henderson gives Cam another option, as well as Henderson's ability to play Special Teams. He returned 2 kick off for TDs last year as well returning for 805 yards, so his ability to play Special Team appealed to me

The Panthers WR aren't that great, and I see no reason this kid couldn't come up and push for the WR3 and potentially the WR2 role deepening how Funch does this season as I see it as a make or break season for Funch

OVERVIEW

Most college receivers leave behind their special teams responsibilities once they become a star on offense. Henderson, however, was named Conference USA's Offensive (82-1,535 receiving; 14-133 rushing) and Special Teams (25-805 kickoff returns) Player of the Year in 2016. He ranked fourth in the FBS with 23 total touchdowns (19 receiving, two rush, two kickoff returns), although he missed two games with an ankle injury. It's no surprise Tech won bowl games the last three years with Henderson on board. He scored a touchdown as a kick returner (33-826 overall) his redshirt freshman year and also contributed on offense (29-569, 4 TDs receiving; 13-70, TD rushing). Henderson garnered honorable mention All-Conference USA as a receiver (36-774, 5 TDs) and returner (21-463) in 2015.

ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS

Drops hips into breaks for sharp stop-and-open. Maintains play speed through directional route changes. Can elevate catch focus when he knows safety is coming to deliver a blow. Flashes get-away gear used to climb over top of cornerbacks on vertical routes. Sells double moves and leaves defenders trailing. Decent job of shielding throws from traffic when working inside the numbers. Hands catcher and can dip to adjust to low throws. Extremely competitive runner after the catch. Plays bigger than his listed size. Can slip first tackle and power through the second. Downhill kick returner with ability to find lanes for himself when necessary. Posted two kick return touchdowns this season and three for his career.

WEAKNESSES

Short strider. Competition across from him was below average. Rarely challenged by competitive press. Play speed is inconsistent. Has quality top gear but doesn't always use it in his routes. Needs to do better job of tilting defenders with quality route work on next level. Too reliant upon speed and talent over fundamentals at this point. Ran simple routes and drew quarterback's ire when he made wrong reads on choices. Tight hipped and average at changing direction. Below average ball tracking on deep throws. Occasionally mistimes leaps. Waits on throws rather than working back to them. Focus drop come primarily on slants.

SOURCES TELL US

"He plays with good route strength and speed and he has good hands. His return value should lock him into a team. I think he will come in as a fourth receiver, but he could have upped his draft value with another year at school." -- NFC South regional scout

NFL COMPARISON

Quinton Patton

BOTTOM LINE

One-year superstar who delivered monster numbers at Louisiana Tech this year before leaving school early. Plays outside for the Bulldogs, but a little smaller than most teams will like. Henderson excels on catch-and-go throws and nine routes. He lacks the route running to come in and be an effective threat right away, but his kick return ability could get him early work

HLR Milo    601

With the 65th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select:

Bucky Hodges - TE - Virginia Tech 

Mcmanus    1,329

With the 66th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft 

the San Francisco 49'ers select 

CB Sidney Jones 

Washington 

imagejpeg

Mcmanus    1,329

With the 67th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft 

the Chicago Bears select 

QB Davis Webb

California 

imagejpeg

tripperman28    731

With the 68th pick in the MADDEN pfl mock draft the e2539003ac4b90877eb1ff5d99439d43.thumb.jpg.de2b9657d3ac1c599c28ddf09c7962da.jpg

Select RB Alvin Kamara Tennessee

Time to give Blake Bortles a new RB to help take the pressure off him, Alvin is a late first early second round talent imo, I see a lot of Lavon Bell in him with his patience and ability to see where the lanes are going to open up and his ability to catch the ball out of the back field as well, he's a solid pass blocker who can square up to blitzers to givd his QB more time in the pocket, he lined up in the slot on several occasions and proved he's a solid route runner with good run after catch ability, with his time in Alabama having been documented for trouble, Alvin has turned himself around and has been a model of leadership in Tennessee, where coaches and teammates speak highly of him, personally he's my favourite RB in this class so I'm delighted to get him here after nearly taking him a round earlier, 

also considered where Centre Pat Elflein and RB Donta Freeman QB Brad Kaya

@RamsDan and his rams are on the clock

• Like 1

vipRamsDan    1,623

With the 69th pick of the PFL Mock draft the Los Angeles Rams select.....

OG Dion Dawkins

kevin-brady_2017-nfl-draft-2017-senior-b

Not a very sexy pick but the Rams and Goff need all the help they can get on that line. This guys a monster size wise and will be a day one starter for the Rams :rams: 

@Joe and his JETs are up

Joe    2,240

Working tonight, will sort it in the morning :up: 

Joe    2,240

With the 70th pick of the draft, the New York Jets select Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland

Another problem area where we haven't had a decent starter for years. He's being mocked in the second in a lot of places so the value seems good

• Like 1

Beyond The Game    1,587

With the 71st pick of the Draft the Los Angeles Chargers select:

JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC

After going defense the first two rounds the focus for the 3rd was always going to be Offense. I had originally wanted to select an OL but the quick run on the best lineman in the picks before me with Dawkins and Feeney going. So it was time to look at what I feel was another weak area and last year for me it was the WR group. Outside of Keenan Allen the WR corps is baron land for the Chargers - sure Benjamin & Williams slotted in well last season but they could not fill that void left by Keenan Allen.

JuJu was one of my favourite Trojan WR of years gone by so selecting him to come in was a no brainer. He doesn't have the speed of Ross and others but he has awareness he is able to find those pockets in the defense, great blocker and fantastic hands. With these abilties alone he is going to be a great complement to Rivers.

In addition the Pro Comparssions speak volumes of his potential as people are comparing him to Boldin and honestly I think this is spot on and something I hadn't thought of till I was typing this up - he doesn't have that speed but plays with that same Tenacity as Boldin. He is a perfect fit here.

• Like 2

vipRamsDan    1,623

With the 72nd pick in the PFL mock draft, the Patriots select.....

DT Chris Wormley

@Joe:bengals: are on the clock..

Joe    2,240

With the 73rd pick, the Cincinatti Bengals select

Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy

Big position of need for the Bengals, they lost Whitworth and Boone. Garcia is the 5th best tackle on Mayocks latest rankings and looks decent Value here

DanMcGrath77    655

With the 74th pick in the 2017 Madden PFL Mock Draft

THE BALTIMORE RAVENS SELECT

PAT ELFLEIN, C, OHIO STATE

USATSI_9713604_1480532484810_7190885_ver

Elflein is a true leader on the offensive line, and has been a team captain on the dominant Buckeyes. Able to play multiple spots along the line, I envision Elflein staying at centre for the Ravens, since the departure of Jeremy Zuttah, and no news of signing veteran Nick Mangold after his recent visit. Elflein is incredibly smart and will be able to control the line along with having Yanda right next to him. With this draft pick, I can see the Ravens starting line being Stanley - Urschel - Elflein - Yanda - Lewis, which is young, flexible (Lewis can play all 5 spots, while Urschel and Elflein can play anywhere on the interior 3 spots) and experienced enough to keep Flacco on his feet. 

@shanew1705 Bills are up

shanew1705    169

With the 75th pick of the 2017 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select

Marcus Williams, FS Utah

Image result for marcus williams utah

Don't know a great deal about the Bills, so may be getting this pick wrong in the eye of some people

I was tempted to take a WR again in case Ross has any injuries in the season but none appealed to me

I was also tempted to take another CB, but pretty happy with the Kevin King pick, and feel S is the next need for the Bills

Watched tapes on Williams and read up on him, he's not an amazing safety and will need a bit of work, but for a 3rd round pick I think he will prove great value. The other guys I debated taking were Desmond King or Marcus Maye, and if we were doing more rounds my next target would have been a Linebacker 

OVERVIEW

Utah's secret to football success has been their coaches' ability to find three-star recruits out of California to make the trip to Salt Lake City. Williams, a Corona native, continued that trend and contributed immediately, starting six times as a true freshman (59 tackles, INT, two forced fumbles.) In 2015, he started every game, garnering first-team all-conference (66 tackles, five INT, five pass breakups), and academic all-conference honors (4.0 high school GPA). Williams missed time in 2016 with an injury but still was named second-team All-Pac-12 with 64 tackles, five interceptions and three pass breakups.

ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS

Athletic and instinctive from high safety. Easy hips with smooth feet in his backpedal. Able to play from deep positioning and still make plays on the ball. Good recognition of quarterback?s intentions gives him a head-start on the throw. Has desired open-field speed to close from hash to sideline. Former basketball player and high-jumper with the leaping ability and timing to win the 50-50 throws. Posted 10 interceptions against 44 targets over last two seasons. Productive tackler and careful finisher. Steps downhill against the run. Leverages ball carriers to the sideline and rarely lets him cross back over into middle of the field. Gathers feet and widens out to unfurl a wider tackling net. 

WEAKNESSES

Needs to add some muscle on his slim frame. More of a finesses safety than hitter. Takes the worst of it in one-on-one tackles. Can be dragged along for additional yardage. Plays with a hitch in his transition from backpedal. Occasionally follows quarterback's eyes too carefully and can be manipulated.

NFL COMPARISON

Justin Simmons

BOTTOM LINE

Ball-hawking free safety who has outstanding ball skills and has shown a propensity for causing turnovers. He can play from a high centerfield spot and utilizes his instincts to swoop down and challenge throws. He's able to get running backs down, but he?s not physical enough to be a combination safety. NFL teams love defensive backs with athletic traits, instincts and ball skills. If he works out well before the draft, he should move up team boards.

Winti26    505

With the 76th Pick the Saints select Desmond King FS Iowa
Never heard of him but he looks like good Pick at this Point and after Byrd at FS it can't get much worse:-)

@ZoSo You're up

Edited by Winti26

ZoSo    768

Cardinals pick Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia

Deep CB class comes in handy where i had a choice of two CB's at this point who would start. Take the more schematic fit to the Cardinals defence with Rasul Douglas. Good press coverage corner on the perimeter with the ability to mirror recievers routes adequetly. Only started for a year so scope for him to develop as well. Will form a good tandem with Peterson to cover the sidelines.

DanMcGrath77    655

With the 78th pick in the Madden PFL Mock Draft

THE BALTIMORE RAVENS SELECT

WILLIAM LIKELY, CB, MARYLAND

usa-today-8782579.0.jpg

This might be a bit of a homer pick as Maryland are my college team, and I doubt he'll go in the 3rd round, but I've watched Likely over the past few years and have been amazed at his overall skills. He's a much shorter defensive back, only clocking in at 5'7, but he has elite speed and will be a dominant nickel corner in the NFL. He is coming off an ACL tear in the 6th game of the season, which also knocked him out of most combine tests. He dazzled at the Maryland pro day however and despite wearing a hefty knee brace, he did a bunch of coverage drills and looked like the same guy he was pre-injury. All signs look good for him to be 100% by the start of training camp.

Likely is also an electric returner, potentially the best returner in the nation, and that is something Baltimore needs. They haven't had a great returner since Jacoby Jones and last years Devin Hester experiment showed they cant rely on has-beens. Two returner sets with Likely and Campanaro will cause mayhem for the kicking team. 

His size will drop him down draft boards, and scouts have said if he was 6 foot, he'd be the best corner in this draft class. But from having watched him for a few seasons, I have a feeling he is going to be something special. His competitiveness and fire screams "Playing like a Raven".

He's always been the smallest player on the field, but always makes the biggest plays. And did this while playing in the Big 10, against the likes of Michigan and Ohio State.

We already have a shorter corner in Tavon Young, but Young proved last year he can play on the outside, despite only being 5'8, so I wouldn't have an issue putting him out there leaving the slot open for Likely. 

Edited by DanMcGrath77

Vondia    731

With the 79th pick in the Madden PFL Mock Draft

THE Minnesota Vikings SELECT

Curtis Samuel WR 

SnapDan    1,240

You're up @rayski

Mcmanus    1,329

With the 81st pick in the 2017 NFL Draft 

the washington redskins select 

LB Anthony Walker Jr

Northwestern 

imagejpeg

Edited by Mcmanus

Mcmanus    1,329

With the 82nd pick in the 2017 NFL Draft 

the Denver Broncos select 

DT Dalvin Tomlinson 

Alabama 

imagejpeg

SnapDan    1,240

With pick 83 in the draft the Titans select: Chad Hansen WR (Cal)

OVERVIEW

Hansen was a late bloomer who didn't stand out on his high school team until his senior year. Idaho State was the only school to make a scholarship offer, so off to Pocatello he went -- for one year. He started 11 games there in 2013 (45-501, three TDs) before sitting out the following year as a transfer to Cal. Hansen contributed in his first year in Berkeley (19-249, TD), and then again surprised the Pac-12 with a second-team all-conference effort in 2016. He ranked third in the FBS with 9.2 receptions a game, and fourth with 124.9 yards a contest (92-1,249), while also scoring 11 times despite missing two games with an ankle injury.

ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS

Maneuvers around route redirection in space and keeps his route on time. Works back to the throw. Has some talent after catch on wide receiver screens. Drive off the line and into his routes is consistent no matter which level he is going to work. Good awareness near sidelines. Able to drop his feet in-bounds when crowded against the boundary. Plays with good strength and physicality when mugged in his routes. Has fluid, powerful strides to burst past cornerbacks on vertical routes. Natural ball-tracker. Plus body control for ball adjustments in any direction. Hands are strong and can secure in traffic. Didn’t have to run much of the route tree, but showed willingness to work the middle. Gives physical, extended effort as run-blocker punching into cornerbacks frame and locking out. Able to make first tackler miss and accelerate into open field.

WEAKNESSES

Upright off the snap and into his routes. Is eventual into breaks and allows cornerback time to gear down and transition back to the ball. Can be jammed up by strong press corners. Doesn’t create enough consistent separation with his intermediate routes. Route work at Cal was basic. Will face his share of contested catches on the pro level. Allows throws to crowd his frame. Needs to get better at using body to shield throws from defenders.

SOURCES TELL US

"I'll bet you he will turn into a hot name during the draft. He's kind of unassuming when you see him in person, but he's a really competitive guy who plays bigger and faster than he might test. Coaches are going to love him." -- West regional scout for AFC team

NFL COMPARISON

Allen Hurns

BOTTOM LINE

Hansen has good combination of size and speed for the perimeter with an ability to climb over the top of cornerbacks and win the deep ball. He has average separation quickness when asked to work the first two levels, but he has the hands and strength to handle contested catch situations. An ascending prospect in draft circles who should hear his name called on Day 2 (Rounds 2-3) of the daft with a chance to become a WR2.

SnapDan    1,240

@StueyH111 Buccs are up

StueyH111    1,523

With the 84th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select:

Gerald Everett (TE) - South Alabama

Love the look of this dude. Another Basketball player turned TE. the guy looks more like a WR than a TE and South Alabama often had him lined up as a WR rather than a TE. Has good speed for a TE, watching his tape he looks to have fairly natural hands too. Question marks over his route running, however his combine stats suggest the agility is there to really improve on this. Would be a monster up the seams. Will give cover line backers real problems with size and speed. Great YAC potential if he can get the ball in space. Blocks aggressively too.

Bucs lost Austin Seferian-Jenkins last year and Cameron Brate did a great job stepping up into that role. With Everrett we could play a lot more 2 TE sets potentially with Everett playing in the slot. We're short of WR's outside of Desean Jackson and Evans, and Everett just gives us more options on offense.

Genuinely love his upside.

@DanMcGrath77 and the Detroit Lions up next

Edited by StueyH111
  • Like 1

DanMcGrath77    655

WITH THE 84th pick in the Madden PFL Mock Draft

THE DETROIT LIONS SELECT

JAKE BUTT, TE, MICHIGAN

jake-butt.png

Ebron hasnt really lived up to expectation in Detroit and even so they need a good second TE especially with the way so many teams are having 2 or 3 TEs on the field. Butt is a reliable dependable target with sure hands. He only really has one speed, but is able to make catches in traffic and is a strong red zone threat.

Vondia    731

WITH THE 85th pick in the Madden PFL Mock Draft

THE Minnesota Vikings SELECT

Samaje perrine HB

Set the Oklahoma rushing record now on his way to NFL greatness. 

Mcmanus    1,329

With the 86th pick and in the 2017 NFL Draft 

the New York Football Giants Select 

DE Derek Rivers 

Youngstown State 

imagejpeg

Kirchoffs69    253

With the 87th pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select

Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State.

Considered another LB again and looked thru the CB's but none caught my eye. So I have went for Johnson who will be a bit of a project for Mike Tice but he has time to sit and learn.

Vondia    731

With the 88th pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select

Justin Evans Safety Texas a&m 

Justin "the eraser"(no clue if that's really his nickname but on the YouTube clip they call him that so I'm rolling with that haha) Evans is a strong safety type who is a good run defender and a strong eighth man in the box. He has some coverage skills, but is more of a strong safety for the NFL.

In 2016, the senior recorded 85 tackles with six passes broken up and four interceptions. Evans created a real buzz with his Week 1 game against UCLA, and there was talk that he could be a first-round pick. In the season opener, Evans made eight tackles and two interceptions. 

Evans has good size and is a good tackler in the tackle box. He totaled 78 tackles with three pass breakups and one interception in 2015.

Edited by Vondia

Vondia    731

@Coco0981 your Hawks are up 

Coco0981    76

Seattle select Dorian Johnson (OG) from Pittsburgh. 

Johnson played both guard positions in college as well as left tackle so has a versatility that should suit Seattle as we still don't know if Joeckel is going to play guard or tackle. He is a big unit at 6ft5 and weighed in at 315 pounds. Adding Johnson to Glowinsky, Odiambo and Aboushi this gives plenty of depth at the guard spots 

SnapDan    1,240

@dr_volki Chiefs on the clock

dr_volki    893

With the 91st pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Kansas City chiefs select

Jeremy Nichols, Boise St., RB

need a complimentary RB to Spencer Ware. 

ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS

Able to elude sudden traffic in backfield. Not much dancing. Can shift rush tracks without tapping brakes. Fluid, flexible hips allow for multiple jump cuts and direction changes up to second level. Great vision and quick to process field in front of him. Trusts his offensive line and doesn't need point of entry for committed, downhill approach. Anticipates flow of second level defenders and responds accordingly. Good feel for interior running. Doesn't mind challenging tacklers. Stays low and finds crevices. Plus lateral agility and acceleration. Adequate speed to perimeter. Runs with body control and adjusts balance points to careen off tackle attempts. Legit pass catching option with five catches of 25-plus yards this year. Can be split out and work down the field. Two seasons of monster production on ground and through air.

WEAKNESSES

May not have lower body power to be NFL tackle-breaker. Can be felled by first level arm tackles and averaged just 2.1 yards after initial contact this season. One-speed runner without the big burst to rocket through line of scrimmage and onto the safeties. Quicker than fast. Elusiveness will wane as run moves up to second and third levels. Will get caught between finishing and eluding at times. Needs to do better job of protecting ball at impact. Fumbled eight times over last two seasons. Can be spotty in his protection. Looks to chop rushers down low and will whiff at times.

NFL COMPARISON

Devontae Booker

BOTTOM LINE

Average sized running back who has boasted eye-popping production over last two seasons. McNichols runs with vision and tempo and has experience in a variety of formations, personnel groupings and schemes. McNichols needs work in pass protection and will likely create yardage with wiggle more than power, but he has the ability to contribute on all three downs and could find early work in a committee before challenging for starter's reps.

@SnapDan you're up

SnapDan    1,240

With Pick 92 the Dallas Cowboys select : Marcus Maye (safety, Gators)

Very very happy to grab a guy like Maye so late on, he is one of my favorite players in this draft, played with Keanu Neal last year and some scouts thought if he'd had entered last year he'd have gone before Neal in the 1st round. He is the leader in the dressing room of a very talented Gators Defence group and you listen to interviews with Neal, Anzalone, Davis they all say he is the leader of the group. He's a big hitter and great in coverage too. I would love him in Seattle but this wraps up what I feel has been a great draft for the Cowboys and improves their defence massively after adding Charles Harris, Ahkello Witherspoon and now Marcus Maye.

OVERVIEW

Maye lived up to his four-star recruiting status in a spectacular junior season in 2015. He was named a first-team All-American by USA Today as a 12-game starter (82 tackles, two interceptions, six pass breakups) who ranked second in the country with five forced fumbles. Unfortunately, Maye missed the last four games of the year after breaking his arm against South Carolina. League media voted him second-team All-SEC, though, for his play in the first nine weeks (50, one INT, six PBU). Maye was a starter at safety and nickel in 2014 (62 tackles, three TFL, one INT, five PBU, two FF) and contributed regularly as a true freshman the previous year (16 tackles, one TFL, one INT).

ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS

Ready-made safety frame with muscular build and long arms. Really instinctive with above-average field vision and feel for the game. Eyes dart back and forth from quarterback to receiver. Correlates quarterback's eyes and actions to a corresponding route and gets the early jump. Plays with good pattern recognition from both man and zone. Credited with a pass breakup or interception on more than 21 percent of his targets as a starter. Has speed to burst from sideline to sideline. Rangy tackler with in-play endurance for extended chases across field. Welcomes physical aspects of position. Sheds blockers quickly. Showed improved patience and diligence as tackler. Trustworthy as last line of defense.

WEAKNESSES

Despite his instincts, credited with 10 touchdowns allowed during time at Florida. Inconsistent ball tracker. Has issues playing both ball and man down the field, and can lose feel with receiver. Tape shows some issues with hip tightness. Balance can be a little spotty and he'll fight his hips when forced to transition suddenly on combination routes. Better coming downhill than playing on his heels. Missed final three games of senior season with broken arm.

NFL COMPARISON

Glover Quin

BOTTOM LINE

Interchangeable safety with the instincts of a free safety and the physicality of a box player. Thrives as a downhill player and has the instincts and speed to operate effectively from both single-high and two-deep looks. Has the physical attributes and intelligence to step into a starter's role early on and will be a strong contributor on special teams.

@Scottyob Packers are up

Scottyob    243

With the 93rd pick of the Madden Pfl mock draft the Green Bay Packers select D'Onta Foreman, Rb from Texas

Measuring 6' 233lbs the power back from texas ran an unbelievable 4.45 at his pro day while still putting up 18 reps while doing the bench press.

Foreman ran for over 2000 yards this season alone for texas, getting into the endzone on 15 occasions.

With the packers only having the talented but untested Ty Montgomary at RB, Foreman could step n early for the packers as an old fashioned bellcow ball.

Foreman needs to seriously improve his pass protection skills if he wants to get snaps with Arod on the field but his potential is sky high.

ZoSo    768

Steelers pick Justin Evans, SS, North Carolina. 

Steelers need lots of safety help. Evans will provide that more as a string safety. Better run defender than in coverage but reckon he has the ability to improve. 

SnapDan    1,240

@Scottyob messaged for the Falcons to take Tanoh Kpassagnon.

@RamsDan Patriots are up

vipRamsDan    1,623

Patriots select.....

Jalen Myrick CB Minnesota 

@Aaron:dolphins: are on the clock

Aaron    270

:dolphins: take QB - Chad Kelly - Mississippi SEC -

Good game manager and the potential to be the next Dak Prescott / Andy Dalton.

Tannehill has one more season to get it together in Miami, time to draft a back up plan as Matt Moore is getting old.

I am also high on Joshua Dobbs in the 4th round  if this had been a 4 round draft process, I might have tried to trade up into the late 3rd early 4th round for Dobbs and taken a CB with the dolphins 3rd.

@shanew1705 on the clock

Edited by Aaron