StueyH111

MaddenPFL Dynasty League on MFL

StueyH111    1,485
1 hour ago, Beyond The Game said:

On the penalizing point.. I would like some clarity I assume the way you've identified who played active players each week is based on the scores generated....

I had several instances of players scoring 0 points but only one of those was due to being inactive for a Thursday night game, despite playing the Sunday (fkn Steelers and resting players for the Browns).. the other players played but scored nothing i.e. My kicker missed a fg to bring his score to 0 and my running back had 0 yards on 2 carries.

Im hoping in these cases we won't be penalized more than what we already are by starters doing f**k all despite playing.

It's a few weeks since I did it and haven't got the records on me. But I only factored in injured, suspended and bye players.

Beyond The Game    1,513
23 minutes ago, StueyH111 said:

It's a few weeks since I did it and haven't got the records on me. But I only factored in injured, suspended and bye players.

Thanks.... went through my starters didn't have any players that had those factors... so unsure where I've gone wrong..... Ended up my player was active just didn't rack up any stats on his 2 targets.. 

vipRiverman    1,186

I have posted on the site but also thought I'd post here

Looking for picks for upcoming draft

Ertz, Henry, wentz not for trade

Luck would take masses and cooks an awful lot

StueyH111    1,485
5 minutes ago, Riverman said:

I have posted on the site but also thought I'd post here

Looking for picks for upcoming draft

Ertz, Henry, wentz not for trade

Luck would take masses and cooks an awful lot

:lol: Who exactly are you hoping to get these picks by trading then?

vipRiverman    1,186
8 minutes ago, StueyH111 said:

:lol: Who exactly are you hoping to get these picks by trading then?

Luck or cooks for a very good iffer

Stewart, fitzgerald, maclin, Sharpe, brown etc for lower pucks, didn't say I was only after high picks

StueyH111    1,485
1 minute ago, Riverman said:

Did we fill all the vacancies btw

We only had 1 I think and Vondia has taken that. Although, saying that I've tried contacting @oX ULTRA Xo many times and not had a response. I don't think he's signed in to the new league either.

I'm going to collect money for next season too soon. So that that'll be the telling sign if anyone else is leaving.

• Like 1

MurghBatwar    373

In the draft I have 1.01, 1.02, 1.05 and 1.09 - if you need Impact players I am more than open to offers. 

Will trade for quality veterans / 2018 picks

vipRiverman    1,186
16 minutes ago, MurghBatwar said:

In the draft I have 1.01, 1.02, 1.05 and 1.09 - if you need Impact players I am more than open to offers. 

Will trade for quality veterans / 2018 picks

Anyone from me?

Probably don't have the players to get those picks!

MurghBatwar    373

Can't see a trade being likely I'm afraid matey. 

StueyH111    1,485

A couple of announcements went up to today on MFL Site - http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/46096#0

Relating to:

1. Waivers

2. New rule for inactivity - Penalty Wins to be introduced

Please check them out. In particular, the new inactivity rule needs reading in full and commenting to say you've read and understood it.

Thanks for patience. It's taken me a lot longer to sort things out this year. Committed to getting things up and running again now the draft is here though.

I used the Android app all last year, but now I can't find it in the Play store. Anyone found it?

StueyH111    1,485
Draft should open at 6pm if all the settings I've set are correct.

Rosters have been increased to 25. If you have more picks than spaces on your roster, you will need to drop a player before picking. If you wish to skip your pick, then please let me know.

Every pick has a 24 hour time limit, but in the interest of keeping this interesting to all, let's try and keep things moving.

Happy drafting!!!
  • Like 3

StueyH111    1,485

@Riverman sent you an offer mate. Let me know.

StueyH111    1,485

Reminder that all rosters must be cut to 22 players by end of play this Sunday.  (3rd September)