Week 15 Results
(BTG) 24-21 (Hubble)
In one of the most craziest finishes of the week his game desevered to be the first game reviewed. Hubble had his Seahawks ready to go for this one knowing they dispatched the Saints 4 seasons ago with a last second FG. This time it nearly was the same result. The Seahawks defence kept a normal Saints high powered offence at bay and even injured QB Crumbley for 2 Weeks. Harvin continued his great form as well with 2 TDs. But this game was all about the last quarter Tebow would be the QB then on a 4th and forever the Saints has to go for it after wasting a timeout on a challange that Hubble said was stupid. Tebow would pull out a clutch throw to Quick who would get the first down and soon enough Fender was in the endzone for six. The Saints had the 3 point lead with 30 seconds to go. Hubble would drive down he field and his last throw saw Harvin get 1-1 coverage against Peppers a bomb was launched it looked perfect but Peppers was able to Pick it off!! Luckily for the Saints I can rest comfortably knowing that Hubble didn't sweep me. Hubble has gone from strength to strength during his Madden carreer and I hope it continues.
(Buncey) 31-28 (Winti)
In another big game this week Mr Injury machine Buncey clawed his way to a win against Winti in a result that could be crucial for the NFC East. After having nearly his whole team carried off the field Buncey was able to rely on the Heroics of arguably the best WR in the Xpress currently Dez who was able to pull in 2 TDs 99 yards and 7 Recs. Winti would be a little devestated here as recent results have gone his way with Cherries falling over at the finishing line but this result seems to have sealed up the AFC West unfortunately. Buncey on the other hand with some guy leaving last week looks set to put himself in a fighting chance to get that last playoff spot.
(Cherries) 35-45 (Perrin)
Final game of the week sees us head to Baltimore where Perrin continued his remarkable form to almost lock up the top 2 seeds in the AFC with a big win here thanks to Ray Rice who had nearly 200 yards and 4 TDs its ok if you might have mistook those stats as been for Cheese McCoy as I nearly did. Cherries couldn't get the offence clicking with INTs on key drives but was able to utilise his recivers relatively well but not able to stop this deadly running game which has been hurting many teams in the Xpress. Who will stop the Ravens rush attack!
- 5 tackles 2 Sacks 1 INTs stats you usuall would see from a LB but this wasn't the case as T.Brock for the Rams had a great game to continue his great season in a 45-25 win over the Colts.
- Rhino tested positive to banned substances this week as he went on a rampage against Zozo putting up the points till the game disconnected then in the rematch it was back to the Rhino of old who nearly lost to the CPU. Rumor is that Evo had a quick fly in to help Rhino out but couldnt stick out for the CPU game but this is all unfounded rumors.
- Mr Money had a great game with 341 yards and 2 TDs in a big divisional win against the Steelers 38-24 as the AFC playoffs heat up.
- Bos had shown us he knew how to run but this week he was back to his old self with 5 TDs and 359 yards in a 42-35 win over the Chiefs. However it is still clear he can't defend as he allowed nearly 400 yards of offence against.
- McAttack was back against the CPU unfortunately there wasn't Trent Richardson like qualities displayed in this game with McCoy only running for 200 yards and McKenzie throwing the ball 21 times in a win against the Chargers.
- Back to the rushing title McCoy has overtaken Martin with 2,736 yards to 2,352 it looks to be sewn up now. However McCoy looks likely to break the 3k mark yet again.
- - Locker and Vera continue to dominate the passing category as they are clearly elite with 43 and 34 TDs between them respectivel and reasonably low INT numbers to boot.
Players Of The Week
AFC Offensive Player Of The Week – Ray Rice, HB, Ravens, 18 Carries 199 yards 4 TDs
AFC Defensive Player Of The Week – C.McCarthy MLB, Titans, 4 Tackles, 2 INTs, 1 FR 1 TD
NFC Offensive Player Of The Week – D.Martin, HB, Bucs, 22 carries 185 yards 5 TDs
NFC Defensive Player Of The Week – T.Brock CB Rams 5 Tackles 2 Sacks 1 INT 1 Fumble Recovery 1 TD
1. Saints 13-1 (-)
2. Ravens 12-2 (-)
3. Titans 12-2 (-)
4. Rams 12-2 (-)
5. Redskins 11-3 (+2)
6. Bucaneers 11-3 (+2)
7. Steelers 10-4 (-1)
8. Bears 9-5 (+1)
9. Jags 9-5 (NEW)
10. Browns 9-5 (NEW)
3 games to watch this week
(Rourke, 11-3) @ (Riverman, 7-7)
Another big NFC East showdown this week as with the division starting to open up now it looks like Rourke has secured a spot in the playoffs he would like to make certain of it being a division though and what a way to do so than beating Phil. Phil's season hasn't gone to plan then some would ask does he even have a plan other than hand it off to McCoy and run with McKenzie and I would like to think that is the general idea that runs through Phils head during his games. Phil is likely to want to run the game out with McCoy to get his 3k and Rourke would like nothing more than to stop that I expect Rourke will give Phil a taste of his own medicine as RG3 is likely to run up a storm here. Skins win this one for me.
(BTG 13-1) @ (Trimmer, 11-3)
Another big game in the NFC as I face off against Trimmer. The Saints come into this game with a mountin list of injuries topped off by McCall and Crumbley who will be out, which is sure to give Trimmer confidence. No announcement has been made from the Saints camp if Tebow will start dispite his performance last week Rookie Hardin is on the bench and is always a good chance. These two have meet multiple times and since Trimmers first game against BTG where he pulled out a win he hasn't had much luck but I think this time he will have a great chance this is a big game here as he looks to secure a wildcard spot and hopefully get the easier side of the draw. The big thing to watch in this one will be Martin who was held to 30 yards last time out his recent form dictates thats not going to happen. Should be a good game I'm looking forward to this one.
(Evo, 12-2) @ (Zozo, 7-7)
After playing Evo last week at Rhinos Evo is coming prepared into this game as he looks for Vengence for last years superbowl loss. Zozo has gone the opposite direction since his big win and is lacking motivation unfortunately but I hope he brings his a game against Evo and gives us a memorable game here. Last years Superbowl was a big surprise and I'm hoping he could repeat, the key is to stop MVP elect Locker from dominating the secondary but when this Cardinals defence is on form they will be putting Locker in his place which of course is back in the change rooms. I do think Evo has a purpose this year and it has shown in his recent performances and it looks set to be a Perrin v Evo AFC Champ game but I really hope Zozo throws a spanner in the works here.