Week 12 Results
(Ramsdan) 24-27 (Zoso)
What a game this was finally Ramsdan reign is over. I could write a number of lines about this game but it wouldn't do it justice check out RamsDan video of the game to see an absolute classic. Thanks for recording the game Dan.
(Riverman) 28-33 (Buncey)
These games have become a regular on quick hits during the last 2 seasons. This one was no different and was a close battle which saw a total of 5 INTs and 6 TDs. The battle of this game was essientially McCoy v Cowboys Offence and it was a good show to witness. McCoy ran his way to 150+ yards on the ground and a TD but it was spoilt by a fumble which was recovered by the Cowboys. The Cowboys offence was the receiving trio of Witten - Bryant - Wayne who combined for a total 263 yards and 3 TDs. Buncey would be feeling relieved here to escape from Phil with the W.
(Jabe) 25-28 (Cherriesfan)
The reigning PFL Champion escaped with a massive come from behind victory against Jabe this week as he piled out 14 4th quarter points in his come from behind win. All despite Tannehill having a near perfect game of 3TDs for 0 INTs. The comeback was started by a quick off return by Ryan 'I'm not concussed' Swope who returned it back for a TD and the pash rushing skills of a certain linebacker who was able to force 2 big sacks to get big stops. Then Cherries was able to get Thomas on a 94 yard TD pass (his only TD pass of the game) to get within 5. Just when it looked like it was all loss Rahim Moore recovered a fumble and returned it for a TD to give the Broncos the improbable win. The question will be what did Jabe do to upset the Madden Gods and what was it so I don't do it myself. Also has Cherries wasted all his luck in one game, prob not this guy has more luck than 20 Irishmen combined.
- The Chiefs continued their fine season with a 24-17 win over the Jets mainly thanks to the defence as the offensive pass game did nothing as the Chiefs had 38 yards passing??
- In a rematch of last years AFC Championship game Ultra beat down on his twin Evo in a 38-16 route as Locker threw 7 INTS (Watch out Dalton) it seems to be that you can play defence in Madden 25.
- The Giants outlasted the Falcons running out 27-24 winners in a close game as the Giants make a last minute dash to the playoff spots. But the big news out of this game was Julio Jones suffering broken ribs which will rule him out for the next 5 games.
- It appears Cherries wasn't the only player with the Madden Gods on his side this week as Sovoth overcame Chiller in a rather strange game with 2 INTs a fumble no 3rd Down conversions and went on to win 42-34 due to 2 massive kick returns from Dujuan Harris.
- RamsDans crown with the words Sack King was stolen this week by Cherries who obviously had contacted Diodex for his £2 nanos and it showed with Von Miller having 7 Sacks! No that isn’t a typo.
- Ultra remains the only unbeaten team after this week, the last time Ultra went unbeaten through the season he ended up winning the Superbowl will he do it again?
- CJ Spiller has taken a firm grasp over the MVP after his performance in recent weeks and it looks like nobody will stop him.
Players Of The Week
NFC Offensive Player Of The Week – Adrian Peterson HB, Vikings, 19 Carries for 175 yards 3TDs & 2 Recs 20 yards 2 TDs
NFC Defensive Player Of The Week – Rakewon Wrench MLB, Falcons, 7 tackle, 2 INT and a TD
AFC Offensive Player Of The Week – Jeremy Maclin, WR, Ravens, 5 Receptions 212 yards and 2 TDs
AFC Defensive Player Of The Week – Jarius Byrd, FS, Bills,6 tackles, 3 INTs
1. Bills 11-0 (+1)
2. Rams 10-1 (-1)
3. Broncos 10-1 (+1)
4. Titans 9-2 (-1)
5. Cardinals 9-2 (+2)
6. Cowboys 9-2 (-1)
7. Chiefs 9-2 (-1)
8. Ravens 9-2 (-)
9. Buccaneerss 9-2 (-)
10. Lions 8-3 (NEW)
3 games to watch this week
(Sovoth, 8-3) @ (MixTrimmer, 9-2)
The biggest showdown in the NFC this week sees Trimmer meet Sovoth in what should be a very interesting game. Trimmer has improved from his first season with the Bucs being able to take care of business but this becomes the business part of his season as he faces competition from a lot of tough opponents and with a few divisional games to come will be keen to get every win he can get as he looks close to getting his first playoff berth. With the 4th best rushing attack in the league he has managed to have a lot of success but his pass offence has played well as he has 22 passing touchdowns and 26 rushing touchdowns. The key for the Bucs is to get Doug Martin the ball. Sovoth is use to stopping elite running backs he has to do it often facing AP twice a season. and has one of the better rush defences in the league. Sovoths key though is his offence where he ranks 4th in total offence it will be a tough job for Trimmer to stop Bush, Graham and Megatron but I think this one is going to be a close one.
(Cherriesfan, 10-1) @ (Evo, 9-2)
Cherries has been on a role as of late and he showed it last week pulling off one of the greatest Xpress League comebacks. However it isn't all by luck his got here his Defence ranks 3rd in Total yards allowed and his pass rush has been vicious with the 2nd best in the league sack number of 42 for the season. Evo is looking to comeback from a dissapointing outing where he rivaled Shatners and threw 7 INTs and will be hoping he can rediscover his form against Cherries. The secret for Evo this season has been his effective offence which ranks as the 5th best in the league but features the best pass attack in the game which has put up 38 passing Touchdowns to date. This is going to be a battle of what will dominate an effective pass defence or offence. I know they say the defence always wins but I think I'll fancy my chances with Evo on this one.
(dookie AFC, 4-7 ) @ (Red Rhino, 2-9)
This week we see the 2-9 Texans coming off a big win against the Browns face off a resurgent Steelers team who has 2 consective wins. In their last 2 games out the Steelers have been able to overcome both the Bengals and Jags thanks to the performance of their breakout running back rookie McGriff who has been running rings around opposing defences last week he had 131 yards on the ground and 2 TDs. Rhino has had a tough season thus far and has faced a lot of tough competition and will fancy his chances this week as his fresh off a win against the Browns where Foster scored the game winning TD. The one thing that can be said about Rhino is he likes to pound the rock so Dookie needs to be ready for it last week Foster had 78 yards on 25 carries this led to the Texans amassing 16 First Downs and effectively dominating possession. It appears this game will be won by who runs for the most yards so should be entertaining to watch.